Racism on this board.

BitchSlapSmitty

OHHHH, WE SHOULD ALL BE SERIOUS NOW, AND HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION!

You fags are unreal, lol.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
And that's why I treat you the way I do on the board.

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER JUSTIN TIMBERFAKE!

GO FUCK A HORSE ASSHOLE.

RWC

The cupcakeer said:
Let's apply that logic to the ones that allowed or provided conditions for the criminals eh?

crack and drugs just didn't fall out of the sky. You are worse for society cause you're a sociopathic opportunist. Just like the idiots who subplanted a virus into impovershed neighborhoods and cultures in order for them to plague their own kind.

Drug war=Race war. The color's never changed, only the Figure Heads.

So this your admittance that you negroids are easily manipulated and are quite predictable.

You need conspiracy theories just for validities sake. Wow. I just feel sorry for you.

Here's a thought: You boogies will still be on the bottom of the ladder when this land becomes a primarily Spanish speaking one. Who will you blame then?

Sargeras

Smitty, can't you see that you are ruining it for people who don't agree with what me and other posters have expressed? Spam the thread with vulgarities, is that your solution?

RWC

Sargeras said:
And if you were speaking before the world on black civil rights, would you shout that and later dance and sing "HAHA I TROLLED THEM"?

Congratulations! This was the only thing that made me laugh today.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sargeras said:
Smitty, can't you see that you are ruining it for people who don't agree with what me and other posters have expressed? Spam the thread with vulgarities, is that your solution?

The thread turned into a fucking joke once the lot of you joined in.

Call me when there's a real discussion in a forumn where there's real representation from parties from both races/sides.

Till then?

Suck it.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER JUSTIN TIMBERFAKE!

GO FUCK A HORSE ASSHOLE.

Here's a solution for you. Call this nutjob up and see if he'll make you a Lt. in his crusade.

kamaukambon8hm.jpg

The following is an extract from a speech by black activist Kamau Kambon on C-SPAN’s “Black Media Forum on Image of Black Americans in Mainstream Media,” which was broadcast on Oct. 14, 2005.

“And we have to start thinking about a solution to the problem. So that these young sisters and brothers who are here now, who are 15, 16, 17, are not here 25 years later talking about these same problems.
“Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem. I know it because they have retina scans, racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the ONE person from coming up with the ONE idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve the problem. [tepid applause] Now I don’t care whether you clap or not but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not get diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people.”

BitchSlapSmitty

RWC said:
Congratulations! This was the only thing that made me laugh today.

That's cause you lead a very, sad, sad, sorry life.

Go figure.

or should I say...Go cupcakea!

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Here's a solution for you. Call this nutjob up and see if he'll make you a Lt. in his crusade.

my.php

The following is an extract from a speech by black activist Kamau Kambon on C-SPAN’s “Black Media Forum on Image of Black Americans in Mainstream Media,†which was broadcast on Oct. 14, 2005.

“And we have to start thinking about a solution to the problem. So that these young sisters and brothers who are here now, who are 15, 16, 17, are not here 25 years later talking about these same problems.
“Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem. I know it because they have retina scans, racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the ONE person from coming up with the ONE idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve the problem. [tepid applause] Now I don’t care whether you clap or not but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not get diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people.â€

Call your wife, she's lonley.

Sargeras

BitchSlapSmitty said:
The thread turned into a fucking joke once the lot of you joined in.
I'm on my knees begging to differ.

Call me when there's a real discussion in a forumn where there's real representation from parties from both races/sides.

Till then?

Suck it.
We'll let you know.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sargeras said:
I'm on my knees begging to differ.

Tell Laker_Girl I said hi.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I think what Bitchy has been trying to say is he can't argue facts or statistics. And rather than try and change people opinions with rational, logical debate, it's easier to resort to name calling and gross sexual inuendo.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Call your wife, she's lonley.

As a matter of fact, she was. But I spoke to her earlier tonight and she's doing fine. I told her you sent your regards, she asked who the fuck you were. Apperantly you didn't make much of an impression. Go figure.

The Question

Eternal
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Get off my lawn motherfuckers, you'll ruin the paint job!

Your lawn has a paint job? Let me guess -- too ghetto even for AstroTurf, so you went with Legos?

RWC

http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/cupcakeERS/nig_image18.jpghttp://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/cupcakeERS/nig_image18.jpghttp://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/cupcakeERS/nig_image18.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Damn. reading through this whole topic finally. Who would have known. If I had taken the holiday today and stayed home, I could of had fun all day long in this one!

Boy. Is Tasvir going to be pissed he missed this one. :p