Racism on this board.

The Question

Eternal
Well, let's have an honorary

cupcakeERSHITS!!!

:kitty:

for Tas. :)

RWC

BSS is going to crack. I'm going to personally bring him to tears. He'll beg to have me banned.

The Question

Eternal
^^Well, probably not so much, now that you've spelled that out. Good goin'. :sarek:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
RWC said:
BSS is going to crack. I'm going to personally bring him to tears. He'll beg to have me banned.

I don't think so. I don't think he's read 90% of what was posted so far. It'll just be the same "suck my cock" routine as that's the only reply he knows.

RWC

I'll just have to dumb it down then. Maybe ebonics. Coloreds are emotion driven. Full of non-sense and emotionally charged. Like women on the rag minus the need for cleansing.

BitchSlapSmitty

RWC said:

Hah! Please try.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
I don't think so. I don't think he's read 90% of what was posted so far. It'll just be the same "suck my cock" routine as that's the only reply he knows.

I put it in a special place for now.

BitchSlapSmitty

RWC said:
I'll just have to dumb it down then. Maybe ebonics. Coloreds are emotion driven. Full of non-sense and emotionally charged. Like women on the rag minus the need for cleansing.

It's a good thing Shitrek speaks Piggy, cause I don't know what the fuck your red neck ass is talking about.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
It's a good thing Shitrek speaks Piggy, cause I don't know what the fuck your red neck ass is talking about.

The result of your poor education no doubt.

^You did understand that right?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
The result of your poor education no doubt.

^You did understand that right?

The donut rolled away on a plain in Spain.

Yea, i got it. Thanks!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
The donut rolled away on a plain in Spain.

Yea, i got it. Thanks!

watermelon1lw.jpg

RWC

Here ya go, Smitty. http://freeyourmindproductions.com/white-power-mp3s/

I recommend the Skrewdriver songs. You'll learn more about your "culture" there than school taught you.

Like your food, rent and clothes, the songs are free. Bust a move.

It's also my contention that we should do away with "Black History Month". Just play Planet of the Ape videos instead.

BitchSlapSmitty

RWC said:
Here ya go, Smitty. http://freeyourmindproductions.com/white-power-mp3s/

I recommend the Skrewdriver songs. You'll learn more about your "culture" there than school taught you.

Like your food, rent and clothes, the songs are free. Bust a move.

It's also my contention that we should do away with "Black History Month". Just play Planet of the Ape videos instead.

Only if we can replace President's Day w/ the Gomer Pyle?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Can't forget dinner.....

friedchickenlarge3zk.jpg

Thanks but I had wings tonite already.

You're trying to insult me w/ food that I like?

That's like me trying to slam you with EAT SHIT.

It's not really offensive or funny cause it's true.