Racism on this board.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sardonica said:
Nobody does.

Then who the fuck are you to assign levels of relevance to material here? One of the founders? Don't make me laugh. What have you done for me lately?

Then check again. ;)

Bitch, please.

That's something we all have to decide for ourselves. I thought you were smarter than that.

Then don't champion "free speech" when you're so quick to categorize and denegrate what you don't like. You don't believe in "free speech." You believe in Sardy-speech.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BitchSlapSmitty said:
columbus, lincoln, and washington's b-day. There's your affirmative action.

I said "federal holidays" genius.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sardonica said:
Hm. Production on my TV show was all done in Harlem. Didn't lock my doors, in fact I walked across town, morning and night. Your point?

Sardy, I learned over a year ago never to take you at your word. You'll make up anything to prove a point.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sardonica said:
What the hell are you talking about?

Having trouble keeping up?

Other than fixing your messed up name change from TS to CU... And providing a bbs for you to espouse idiocy and hatred... nothing. Why SHOULD I do anything for you?

Cait did that, not you. And you don't provide shit. MM does. God almighty, your history on this board is nothing but riding the coattails of others. I'd be amazed if you were actually the father of your children. :lol:

Begging will get you nowhere. Now stop embarrassing yourself. ;)

Reached that level, have we?

Are you REALLY that stupid? I mean, REALLY?? Just because I believe in and fight for your right to say something, doesn't mean I have to like what you say. C'mon, that's Free Speech 101.

You don't believe in free speech. You believe in Sardy-speech. That's been established. You have no choice but to allow free speech on this board because that's its mission...and someone else is paying the bills.

Sardy, I'm pretty much done with you. Post away claiming you pwn me or what ever. You can't disguise your lack of depth. I came into this thread to debate the nuances of racism. Now, I know it stings to be called a hypocrite...I've been there in the past, and I learned from it. Here's hoping you can do the same. ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sardonica said:
No I won't. You're funny though. I make you look like a fool, and all of a sudden you're cursing, crying and calling me a liar. LOLOL!!!

Please explain how you managed this.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wrong answer. Try again. Also try addressing the points I made in my first posts...if you can.

Don't rush. I'm off the watch TV for a while. Even you should be able to come up with something by then. :lol:

BBL.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I hope I am not being labeled under some of the semantics in what does and doesnt make a racist. I said quite clearly that I am not that PC, whatsoever. I call em as I see em. I am talking about some of the uglier vindictive racism I have seen. I'm not going to throw my arms up in horror evertime I see someone white type "cupcakeer" I just thought I would set that one straight.

BitchSlapSmitty

CoyoteUgly said:
I said "federal holidays" genius.

I'm a federal employee and I get those days off w/ pay weenis.

Sargeras

missmanners said:
Why doesn't anyone ever mention repatriation in connection with reparations?
White nations should open up all of their borders to all cultures and races. That way, we can all mix. Once nations like India and China see how successfully the west can simulteanously be of a mixed and made up culture AND multiculturalistic, they will open up their borders as well!

It'll be great!

I guess I'm the biggest racist on this board, because I believe that races ARE different.
THERE IS NO PROOF OF THIS! NOT IN REAL LIFE AND NOT ON THE INTERNET!

I believe it goes deeper than skin color obviously.
Can't we all just get along?

Different races have different cultures and I find a whole lot about other cultures in general annoying.
That's so ignorant, missmanners. You must tolerate them.

I should be able to complain about these traits that annoy me withoutout being labeled a racist. Because many of them have to do with common sense and courtesy.
There's nothing wrong with female circumcision, throwing acid on your cheating wife's face, taking out her eyes, cutting off her ears and nose, if it's your culture AND religion. The bitch was unfaithful, and asking for it!

position_img_05.jpg

(The most hilarious part is that the "English Moslem" who did this made a mistake, the wife wasn't cheating on him. Laugh out loud!)

We have to respect all cultures, and allow them to be imposed on us. That is tolerance. We must try to intergrate and adapt to the needs of foreigners.

http://www.paedosexualitaet.de/ethno/sambia.html

And guess what? I see a group of 6-10 young black men sauntering out in the street, walking behind my car as well as in front of it, I dont get that same warm fuzzy feeing I do when it's little white Girl Scouts peddling cookies....

Attribute that last recist statement towards cultural condition.

.... not all discrimination is bad.
Only against people. You're statements are intended to incite racial hatred and riots by whites who can be whipped into a frenzy at the drop of a hat.

RACIST! :evil:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Mentalist said:
I hope I am not being labeled under some of the semantics in what does and doesnt make a racist. I said quite clearly that I am not that PC, whatsoever. I call em as I see em. I am talking about some of the uglier vindictive racism I have seen. I'm not going to throw my arms up in horror evertime I see someone white type "cupcakeer" I just thought I would set that one straight.

Nothing on TV worth watching so...

Menty, speaking purely as an American, we were right to stop practices such as segregation here. There's really no point in it, and obviously unconstitutional.

And I'm glad to see that you're not PC...that shit makes me sick.

But let's face it: cupcakeer jokes are funny. Just as funny as redneck jokes, btw. You just replace "cupcakeer" with "redneck" and it's the same joke. Nothing's really changed.

BitchSlapSmitty

missmanners said:
Why doesn't anyone ever mention repatriation in connection with reparations?

I guess I'm the biggest racist on this board, because I believe that races ARE different. I believe it goes deeper than skin color obviously. Different races have different cultures and I find a whole lot about other cultures in general annoying.

I should be able to complain about these traits that annoy me withoutout being labeled a racist. Because many of them have to do with common sense and courtesy. And guess what? I see a group of 6-10 young black men sauntering out in the street, walking behind my car as well as in front of it, I dont get that same warm fuzzy feeing I do when it's little white Girl Scouts peddling cookies....

.... not all discrimination is bad.

;)
mm

OH COME OFF OF IT LADY!!!

YOU KNOW YOU JUST WANT TO STEAL THEIR COOKIES!!

THIEVERY!!!

THE GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA WILL HAVE THEIR THIN MINT REPIRATIONS!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BitchSlapSmitty said:
I'm a federal employee and I get those days off w/ pay weenis.

Ok, you don't get Lincoln and Washington's birthdays off...you get President's Day off.

As to Columbus Day...alright, I'll give you that one. But there we go: three federal holidays devoted to a black, a jew and a whop. Funny about Columbus too, since he basically enslaved people! :lol:

Sargeras

BitchSlapSmitty is not here to put forward any arguments pro or con, and accuses others of spamming.

sh_cowboy_branding_2_e.jpg

Court is adjourned.

BitchSlapSmitty

CoyoteUgly said:
Ok, you don't get Lincoln and Washington's birthdays off...you get President's Day off.

As to Columbus Day...alright, I'll give you that one. But there we go: three federal holidays devoted to a black, a jew and a whop. Funny about Columbus too, since he basically enslaved people! :lol:

I KNEW YOU'D SAY THAT!

YOU'RE BIASED AGAINST MY PSYCHIC POWERS!!

BitchSlapSmitty

Sargeras said:
BitchSlapSmitty is not here to put forward any arguments pro or con, and accuses others of spamming.

sh_cowboy_branding_2_e.jpg

Court is adjourned.

Eat me, most know my feelings on the subject and I participate in my own way.

Besides, can you really expect a black man to read this thread and not laugh in your faces?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BitchSlapSmitty said:
I KNEW YOU'D SAY THAT!

YOU'RE BIASED AGAINST MY PSYCHIC POWERS!!

LOL, no you probably have more sense than you appear to have, that's what.

BitchSlapSmitty

Ok, you don't have to eat me. I didn't shower yet.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Ok, you don't have to eat me. I didn't shower yet.

Let's not get chummy yet. Everyone knows the only cupcakeers with psychic powers used to live in New Orleans.

Now most of them are at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, so...doesn't bode well for your ethnic group. ;)

Sargeras

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Eat me, most know my feelings on the subject and I participate in my own way.

Besides, can you really expect a black man to read this thread and not laugh in your faces?
You can do more than "laugh." You have something to contribute? Then back up your antagonism.