Racism on this board.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sargeras said:
You can do more than "laugh." You have something to contribute? Then back up your antagonism.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THE MAN?!

YOU DON'T TELL ME TO BACK UP SUH!

BitchSlapSmitty

SpellCheck said:
Did you mean reparations?

Can you wipe my ass for me too?

BitchSlapSmitty

CoyoteUgly said:
Let's not get chummy yet. Everyone knows the only cupcakeers with psychic powers used to live in New Orleans.

Now most of them are at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, so...doesn't bode well for your ethnic group. ;)

DON'T MAKE ME GO BROTHER VOODOO ON YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

I'LL JERICHO YO ASS!

Sargeras

BitchSlapSmitty said:
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THE MAN?!

YOU DON'T TELL ME TO BACK UP SUH!
So, a thread on racism appears and this is what a black man contributes. Not surprising.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sargeras said:
So, a thread on racism appears and this is what a black man contributes. Not surprising.

I RULE YOU ALL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BlazerBoy

Wow, this sure went downhill quickly. :D

BitchSlapSmitty

SpellCheck said:
Did you mean ",too" ?

No, i'm talking about POO!

Try to keep up.

BitchSlapSmitty

I've copied and pasted most of this thread as well as past threads racism, Kanye West, Louisanna etc.

I'll answer when I'm damn good and ready.

BitchSlapSmitty

I've had you all on surveillance. (spellcheck fix that for me.)

BitchSlapSmitty

BlazerBoy said:

I mock them as they mock me. It's just the way it is.

BitchSlapSmitty

BlazerBoy said:

P.S. I want my reparations.

Ok, loan me 2 dollars so I can buy something to drink aight?

The Question

Eternal
BitchSlapSmitty said:
P.S. I want my reparations.

Ok, loan me 2 dollars so I can buy something to drink aight?

Don't you mean TREE FIDDY?!

RWC

Donovan said:
Unfortunately, state-sponsored racism still exists in this country, as evidenced both by RWC, whose ignorant views are fostered by circular reasoning in that more blacks are in jail per capita, therefore more blacks are criminals. This is not true in itself.
Unfortunately, I call bullshit. "State-sponsored racism"? I'd like to see evidence of this. You probably call racism when a blond haired girl decides to cross the street instead of walking through a group of black men, or when an elderly person decides to lock the car door when driving through a black neighborhood, too.
The truth is that more poor people go to jail than rich people=more minorities are below poverty level due to unequal education, cultural bias by and against black Americans toward education, = more minorites are caught committing crimes and punished for same.
A word on poverty: There are 9 million blacks (24%) and 21 million (9%) in poverty in this country. By your logic there should be more whites in jail then blacks.
raceusprison2ae.jpg

As you can see, that's not the case.
A word on education: It's been federally mandated that all minors under the age of 18 stay in school. It's largely up to the students and the parents if these kids are learning or not. A student who wants to learn can learn by candlelight and moldy books if they so choose. A newer building, newer chairs and whiter teachers don't matter in education. If the students are learning what's being taught is the key. In my experience the African American students just resented being there and achieved less than their white piers on average, regardless of the color of the teacher or the age of the building.
Here's a more important point you've glossed over: Being poor doesn't justify committing crime and making excuses for criminals based on their race is more racist than anything you pretend me to be; your words say "I hold blacks to a lower standard and they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions because they can't help the way they are".
If you just want to look at the econmomical model consider this: many are poor because for whatever reasons they just don't have what it takes to be more successful. Some aren't driven, some are stupid, some just make poor decisions and no matter what they're given they will always be poor.
Giving one a new car won't make them a better driver, giving one a book won't make them smarter. If you attempt to polish a turd you just spread the shit around.
It doesn't mean less whites are committing crimes, merely that their punishments are frequently less severe.
I reject your premise. It is a baseless opinion and just more rationalizing. Blacks are indeed committing more crimes. Dead bodies don't lie.
As for whether racism exists in minorities: of course cultural bigotry exists between races, that is as old as time and will probably never change. The oldest emotion in human history, whether you believe in creationism or evolution, is hate. That guy is different from us, he is not-us, therefore we will kill that guy.
But cultural bigotry is not racism. Racism by its definition is bigotry against a type or subgroup, PLUS THE POWER OF THE RULING CLASS TO ACTIVELY REPRESS THAT GROUP. As the "majority" class in America, moneyed whites have the power through various means to suppress and repress minorities: through law, police action, education, and welfare, the ones with money and power get to keep it, and the ones without stay without.
Really? Then by your rationale I am not and cannot be racist. I am Puerto Rican. Hear that? I CANNOT BE RACIST.
You can't have it both ways despite what the leftist, socalist ARA manual dictates. There is no such thing as reverse-racism- it's just racism.
People are held back largely by their own doing. I've never met one single individual that followed the recipe for success that didn't become just that. Blacks included.
BlazerBoy said:
RWC said that Blacks as a whole were irresponsible, which is something that can't be substantiated by fact or figures. That is racial prejudice and racist.
Forgive me. I forgot to qualify my statement with "by and large". Seig Heil.
Mentalist said:
As for RCW's "stats" yeah, they are cold figures. Nobody is reading into them. The apartheid is still firlmy within living memory. Equal opputunities and poverty have to play a role in crime figures and why more young black males are in prison than whites.
Fucking idiot. I have a better reason: Blacks commit more crimes, period. Incarceration is predicated on crimes committed, equal opportunities notwithstanding. You shoot people, you go to jail. You carry guns and sell crack, you go to jail. You rape and rob, you go to jail.
Tell me Mentalist, when is personal responsibility going to be a factor in this equation?
BlazerBoy said:
My only point throughout this entire discussion is that the color of someone's skin is really only a skin deep difference. We don't have to be color-blind, because it would be a rather boring place if everyone was exactly the same way. But we also shouldn't come to the conclusion that one color is better than another. That's just my opinion though, and I can accept that some don't share it.
I'm sure you also drink Zima and enjoy bubble baths, too. It's so nice that you view life and society as one big, happy, gay Benetton ad. Meanwhile, back in the real world the burden of tolerance is always on whites and that is bullshit.
missmanners said:
Why doesn't anyone ever mention repatriation in connection with reparations?
Because if you tried to get blacks to go back to Africa they'd complain (thanks to rewritten history) that Africa is no longer the paradise it was once was. Plus there'd be no welfare check to collect.
And guess what? I see a group of 6-10 young black men sauntering out in the street, walking behind my car as well as in front of it, I dont get that same warm fuzzy feeing I do when it's little white Girl Scouts peddling cookies.... not all discrimination is bad.
This is known as inductive reasoning. Once bitten, twice shy. Denying life's learning experiences and ignoring instinct is the cornerstone of tolerance.
C.U. said:
But let's face it: cupcakeer jokes are funny. Just as funny as redneck jokes, btw. You just replace "cupcakeer" with "redneck" and it's the same joke. Nothing's really changed.
It's the same with ZOG and WASP, only you're an extremist if you acknowledge ZOG.

BitchSlapSmitty

The Question said:
Don't you mean TREE FIDDY?!

No, T.P. that's not what I meant.

BitchSlapSmitty

RWC said:
Unfortunately, I call bullshit. "State-sponsored racism"? I'd like to see evidence of this. You probably call racism when a blond haired girl decides to cross the street instead of walking through a group of black men, or when an elderly person decides to lock the car door when driving through a black neighborhood, too.

A word on poverty: There are 9 million blacks (24%) and 21 million (9%) in poverty in this country. By your logic there should be more whites in jail then blacks.
raceusprison2ae.jpg

As you can see, that's not the case.
A word on education: It's been federally mandated that all minors under the age of 18 stay in school. It's largely up to the students and the parents if these kids are learning or not. A student who wants to learn can learn by candlelight and moldy books if they so choose. A newer building, newer chairs and whiter teachers don't matter in education. If the students are learning what's being taught is the key. In my experience the African American students just resented being there and achieved less than their white piers on average, regardless of the color of the teacher or the age of the building.
Here's a more important point you've glossed over: Being poor doesn't justify committing crime and making excuses for criminals based on their race is more racist than anything you pretend me to be; your words say "I hold blacks to a lower standard and they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions because they can't help the way they are".
If you just want to look at the econmomical model consider this: many are poor because for whatever reasons they just don't have what it takes to be more successful. Some aren't driven, some are stupid, some just make poor decisions and no matter what they're given they will always be poor.
Giving one a new car won't make them a better driver, giving one a book won't make them smarter. If you attempt to polish a turd you just spread the shit around.

I reject your premise. It is a baseless opinion and just more rationalizing. Blacks are indeed committing more crimes. Dead bodies don't lie.

Really? Then by your rationale I am not and cannot be racist. I am Puerto Rican. Hear that? I CANNOT BE RACIST.
You can't have it both ways despite what the leftist, socalist ARA manual dictates. There is no such thing as reverse-racism- it's just racism.
People are held back largely by their own doing. I've never met one single individual that followed the recipe for success that didn't become just that. Blacks included.

Forgive me. I forgot to qualify my statement with "by and large". Seig Heil.

Fucking idiot. I have a better reason: Blacks commit more crimes, period. Incarceration is predicated on crimes committed, equal opportunities notwithstanding. You shoot people, you go to jail. You carry guns and sell crack, you go to jail. You rape and rob, you go to jail.
Tell me Mentalist, when is personal responsibility going to be a factor in this equation?

I'm sure you also drink Zima and enjoy bubble baths, too. It's so nice that you view life and society as one big, happy, gay Benetton ad. Meanwhile, back in the real world the burden of tolerance is always on whites and that is bullshit.

Because if you tried to get blacks to go back to Africa they'd complain (thanks to rewritten history) that Africa is no longer the paradise it was once was. Plus there'd be no welfare check to collect.

This is known as inductive reasoning. Once bitten, twice shy. Denying life's learning experiences and ignoring instinct is the cornerstone of tolerance.

It's the same with ZOG and WASP, only you're an extremist if you acknowledge ZOG.

You're a fucking idiot. And your breath stinks like ass too.

BitchSlapSmitty

BlazerBoy said:
Meh. It stopped being interesting hours ago anyways.

STATS DON'T LIKE YOU KNOW!!

RWC

And you are indulging in TNB: Typical cupcakeer Behavior. You call it "Keepin' it real". Now go get your shinebox.

BlazerBoy

You are like the high school dropout custodian who cleans up the trash at the end of the concert. Party's over.