Rate my trolling

RWC

Johnford- Not a whole lot save for the fact that I'm dealing with a familiar person and not arbitrary strangers. Does a married man brag about getting pussy when it's only from his wife?

RWC

Save the cyber-geek chatter for each other. I debate posters by the dozen all the time. Nothing I've seen here impresses me. Just a whole lot of stupidity. I don't say things on the internet that I wouldn't say to someones face. There's a big difference between the hype one creates and living up to it. I do both. Just the facts, ladies.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
RWC said:
Johnford- Not a whole lot save for the fact that I'm dealing with a familiar person and not arbitrary strangers. Does a married man brag about getting pussy when it's only from his wife?
You're bragging about trolling on a troll forum.

Pot...Kettle...Black?

Mandi

RWC said:
Save the cyber-geek chatter for each other. I debate posters by the dozen all the time. Nothing I've seen here impresses me. Just a whole lot of stupidity. I don't say things on the internet that I wouldn't say to someones face. There's a big difference between the hype one creates and living up to it. I do both. Just the facts, ladies.

Well then, Mr. I'm to good for you guys......why are you here? If we suck so much, why don't you leave? Oh, and I would call you a nancy boy to your face.

RWC

Pot...Kettle...Black= Tu quoque. Your premise is to weak to support your conclusion. Sorry. pwned.

RWC

Oh, and I would call you a nancy boy to your face.

And I'd collapse yours. Most internet assholes are just saying things they couldn't in real life. Same here only people make it a point not to piss me off when they meet me. These conversations don't happen and it's out of respect.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
You obviously haven't been here very long, have you? You need to work a lot harder than that to 'own' anyone.

The utilization of 'pwned' is indicative enough of your childish tactics.

Mandi

RWC said:
And I'd collapse yours. Most internet assholes are just saying things they couldn't in real life. Same here only people make it a point not to piss me off when they meet me. These conversations don't happen and it's out of respect.

You'd hit a girl:shock:

I have no respect for people who just joined and are already demanding respect. You earn it here.

Where is Gagh when you need him :-?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I want the 3 minutes I spent reading this thread back.