Rate my trolling

RWC

The utilization of 'pwned' is indicative enough of your childish tactics.

Ooh! Ooh! maybe I'm a dual! Go necro my threads! n00b! pwned! I know you are but what am I?

have fun, girls. The big fish is leaving the small pond. You've been by far out classed. Let this be a learning experience. And wipe my man-gravy from your mouths.

Mandi

RWC said:
Ooh! Ooh! maybe I'm a dual! Go necro my threads! n00b! pwned! I know you are but what am I?

have fun, girls. The big fish is leaving the small pond. You've been by far out classed. Let this be a learning experience. And wipe my man-gravy from your mouths.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when it's over

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
RWC said:

By tomorrow I, and everyone else, will have forgotten you were even here.

Have fun in obscurity.

RWC

This went down exactly the way Jack said it would. Bow, you are his bitches.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Last time I checked, Jack earned what respect he has.

What have you done? Allegedly trolled an obscure board, and come to demand your respect.

BIG difference.

Ishcabittle

RWC said:
I'm a dual, duh.

goddamn dude. first you declare that yer a troll, sucking the fun out of the entire premise. Then you link up a board with 5 posts to it, unless there are secret boards for members over a hundred posts, and flash that as your "troll badge". Oooh, look, I pissed off this one guy, once! I'm fuckin' badass!

And now you declare you're a dual, killing that joke, too. The fucking point of makin' a dual is getting people to wonder who you really are.

God damn, why am I bothering to reply, fuck. I'm too stoned to browse this piece of shit thread. *actual trolls excluded as being associated with pieces of shit, and no, that's not you RMCBwhatever*

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Damn, why are we attracting so many non-entities who feel the need to suck their own dicks in public?

Jesus Christ.

dada

Puzzled
I gave him a suitable user title.

a.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Damn, I always miss the good shit sleeping

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ishcabittle said:
goddamn dude. first you declare that yer a troll, sucking the fun out of the entire premise. Then you link up a board with 5 posts to it, unless there are secret boards for members over a hundred posts, and flash that as your "troll badge". Oooh, look, I pissed off this one guy, once! I'm fuckin' badass!

And now you declare you're a dual, killing that joke, too. The fucking point of makin' a dual is getting people to wonder who you really are.

God damn, why am I bothering to reply, fuck. I'm too stoned to browse this piece of shit thread. *actual trolls excluded as being associated with pieces of shit, and no, that's not you RMCBwhatever*

You missed the part where he was here before, and earned his nickname from me, but I digress. Pretty sure that was PB (prebungie)