Rate my trolling

Mandi

jack said:
Damn, I always miss the good shit sleeping

At least you get to sleep. It's four in the morning and I can't sleep....and I have to be up in six hours! :cry:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^^^That's pretty funny Wuss, you earning your red so quick and all :bigass:

jack

MirandaJo said:
At least you get to sleep. It's four in the morning and I can't sleep....and I have to be up in six hours! :cry:

Oh that's right, you suffer from TH.

jack

Terminal Horniness :bigass:

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I'm not a troll of course, but maybe I can rate someone elses.

I'll just sit here knitting until someone shows me the trolling I'm to rate. Would anyone like a cookie in the meantime? Some tea maybe?

;)
mm

Mandi

got anything that will knock me on my ass for a few hours so I can sleep?

RWC

jack said:
You missed the part where he was here before, and earned his nickname from me, but I digress. Pretty sure that was PB (prebungie)

You digress for a good reason. You were brutalized in our exchanges and refused to reply to my post, nicknames notwithstanding.

These mental midgets may look up to you but all I see is a short, fat, middle-aged hump who has a steady diet of pino grigio, marshmallows and semen.

Once again douches, I couldn't care less about some predefined rules of "trolling". You are the little people who need this compartmentalized space for validation and the rules that dictate what it means to exist here.

One-liners are for retards and disappoint you won't. Hi Miss Manners!

RWC

Thanks for taking the bait and one in the ass for your team, sweetie! Do you suck cock good, too? Does she, jack? Never mind, you probably taught her how. Now shut the fuck up. Grown folks are talking.

me said:
You digress for a good reason. You were brutalized in our exchanges and refused to reply to my post, nicknames notwithstanding.

These mental midgets may look up to you but all I see is a short, fat, middle-aged hump who has a steady diet of pino grigio, marshmallows and semen.

Once again douches, I couldn't care less about some predefined rules of "trolling". You are the little people who need this compartmentalized space for validation and the rules that dictate what it means to exist here.

One-liners are for retards and disappoint you won't.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
RWC said:
Thanks for taking the bait and one in the ass for your team, sweetie! Do you suck cock good, too? Does she, jack? Never mind, you probably taught her how. Now shut the fuck up. Grown folks are talking.

Mandi

Would someone PLEASE get me a translator or a dictionary! If i'm forced to listen to people speak moron, I should probably understand what it is they're saying!

RWC

MirandaJo said:
Would someone PLEASE get me a translator or a dictionary! If i'm forced to listen to people speak moron, I should probably understand what it is they're saying!

Code:
I'll let you put your penis in my mouth if you stop picking on me.

Mandi

hahahahahahahahahaha, so funny! But um yeah, I don't put strange guys dicks in my mouth. Specially you, I mean I don't want to get whatever STD it is you've got.

RWC

MirandaJo said:
I've got herpes in my ass and HPV in my mouth.

Who has a bigger penis, your mother's brother of your father's brother?

RWC

So that guy wasn't a real uncle and you still let him touch you like that? I hope he at least gave you 5 bucks or some cigarrettes.