Rate my trolling

RWC

Shut up, stupid. Go spread your legs for a paycheck.

RWC

MirandaJo said:
I can fit an unlubricated football into my vagina.

I can't compete with that, you foul skank. When your last date went to the drug store for protection he came back with a fly swatter.

Virginia

RWC said:
And you wear a helmet when you fetch shopping carts at work. What's your first language, Virgina? Engrish?

No, actually I'm doing my Msc, not working. And at least I can spell english, even if i'm not a native, something I never claimed to be btw.

You, on the other hand, claim to be a troll and fail miserably.

Virginia

then again, he was weak and had no stamina anyway. After all, just look at how the posts digress into absurdity.

Mandi

Good point. I wish he would come back tho, I was having fun pissing him off.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had fun pissing him off last time, I know that :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep, PWNED to the max.
:bigass:

RWC

Gosh golly Jack Venooker! You knock it off right this minute! I'm getting so angry!

RWC

YeahSoWhat said:
duhhhh, no ya ain't son. I've shit things smarter than you. Now how about a courtesy flush, So we don't have to smell your bullshit anymore?

me said:
One-liners are for retards and disappoint you won't.

Thank you for your participation.

Ishcabittle

You gotta be a douche when a BUNGIE N00B knows you ain't shit.

Ishcabittle

RWC said:
You had to reach pretty far down to find this. Thanks for being a fan.

www.relaxwithcamo.tk

What the fuck is this ^ shit? You're posting around fucking VETERAN forum posters. People that trolled forums when there weren't pretty pictures for avatars and emoticons. When you going to get that linking to a forum with FOUR registered member and as many posts as there are topics doesn't really win you much clout.

And to stay on topic, I'd give it about a -2 out of 10. And I'm being generous, 'cause it's obvious that you're trying so hard.

Ishcabittle

YeahSoWhat said:
duhhhh, no ya ain't son. I've shit things smarter than you. Now how about a courtesy flush, So we don't have to smell your bullshit anymore?

RWC said:
One-liners are for retards and disappoint you won't.

RWC said:
Thank you for your participation.

Oh yeah, and now that I look at it, Yeahsowhat gave you three lines. Douche.

RWC

You saw it as warranting two post back to back.

Thanks again for being a fan.