Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex.

RommieSG said:
We could always dress her up as Jo, and you as Meg from Burst Angel. ;)

I do believe that is the best damn idea I have ever heard...*Stares at her Burst Angel poster*

Yuri said:
I do believe that is the best damn idea I have ever heard...*Stares at her Burst Angel poster*
*Grins at his R1 Funimation set, and his R3 Odex set.*

I wonder if our collections are comparable. ;)

Yuri said:
Hmmm, "Sound like your from Arizona"?

How does one sould like there from Arizona? Diablo, do I sound like I'm from Arizona? And if I do, methinks it would not be a very sexy accent...

Oh wait, do I have to call you Miss S. SaDiablo now? :who?me?:
I have NO idea. Just something I get told a lot :wtf:

Yeah Diablo, cosplay is the number cause of sex for most fanboys, including this one. But, if we did dress up as the Burst Angel girls, I would want to be Jo, cause she kicks much ass

Doesn't she though?

Here Yuri, this'll make up for that. ;)

itsnotaboutthatbyjangojoe7jq.jpg

Jango Joe is one of my favorite artists on DeviantArt. :)

RommieSG said:
Doesn't she though?

Here Yuri, this'll make up for that. ;)

itsnotaboutthatbyjangojoe7jq.jpg

Jango Joe is one of my favorite artists on DeviantArt. :)

Thank you for reminding me why I love Burst Angel so, I really gotton rent it again soon, been awhile since I've seen it...

I need to rewatch it again. Got stuck on the third disc, and didn't get to watch after that. Now that I've got it all, I can watch it in one flail swoop.