Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex.

RommieSG said:
I need to rewatch it again. Got stuck on the third disc, and didn't get to watch after that. Now that I've got it all, I can watch it in one flail swoop.

Grrr, lucky...:y_sad:

RommieSG said:
I'd be more than happy to share.

Unfortunately everyone that I want to share with never lives close to me!!

Ahh, isn't that always the case? But you know, looking around here it seems to me that there are a lot of people here from Arizona like me...never been on a BBS where that's happened before.

I'm in Oregon though. Nobody is ever from Oregon. ;)

Anyhoo, I'm out for the night. Y'all can resume the sex talk. ;)

RommieSG said:
I'm in Oregon though. Nobody is ever from Oregon. ;)

Anyhoo, I'm out for the night. Y'all can resume the sex talk. ;)

Oregon drivers drive too damn slow. Ever watch "Little People, Big World"? They're from Oregon.

Better then being stuck in New York. You're not governed by a complete retard. A chimp could make better decisions then Pataki.

It was cold. Back in March we had the 4 seasons in 2 weeks. It was 80 degrees, then it dropped to 40, then it snowed, then it uped to 60, then back to 80. It was fucking wierd. But now I miss the cold weather. I can stand outside in the negatives in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt and not be cold. My family think's I'm nuts.

I might be taking a trip out to AZ sometime in August. I have family out there and I haven't seen them in a while. Dont ask where though, I haven't talked with them since '99 when they were still living in San Jose, CA.

Well, I guess that works.

*right side of brain*
Unless....

*left side of brain*
*Wack* No jackass, she's a married woman. We are not doing that again.