Sir Sacrifyx, I doth issue thee a challenge

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm better now. Still somewhat overwhelmed, but isn't that what life is all about?

Someday I'll have an orgasm inside you, and that will be a good day.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm better now. Still somewhat overwhelmed, but isn't that what life is all about?

Someday I'll have an orgasm inside you, and that will be a good day.

Up until your wife cut off my head, we'd have a real good time!

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
I've spent three days in this pit of vile incoherence. The stink of it lingers, and will do so long after I'm gone. The mindless prattle of its denizens gnaws at my brain, giving me pause to truly wonder at the state of affairs in the world, that those such as all of you are free to roam the land unchecked.

Every attack met with "Ha ha, foam knight!"

Every retort met with "Ha ha, foam knight!"

Every word spoken, replied to by "Ha ha, foam knight!"

I had hoped to find a worthy adversary here, when so many others had failed me. Again I was mistaken.

You are but witless children, unfit to stand before gods such as my kin and I. Your filth will not permeate my being any longer. You are helpless and hopeless and unworthy to remain in my presence. The idea of you sickens me. There is no reasoning with those who lack reason themselves. You are not fit to meet one of half my mettle in open combat. You have only confirmed what so many before you have, and what undoubtedly many after you will. We are without equals in this arena. Your only hope to leave an impression on this world would be to jump off the tallest building you can find, poised for an epic bellyflop befitting a member of your babbling group here. If any among you still fails to realize their own ineptitude and wishes to try and prove me wrong, you know where to find me.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is the invasion over? Is it safe to come out? Can I change my underwear now?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've spent three days in this pit of vile incoherence. The stink of it lingers, and will do so long after I'm gone. The mindless prattle of its denizens gnaws at my brain, giving me pause to truly wonder at the state of affairs in the world, that those such as all of you are free to roam the land unchecked.

I had hoped to find a worthy adversary here, when so many others had failed me. Again I was mistaken.

You are but witless children, unfit to stand before gods such as my kin and I. Your filth will not permeate my being any longer. You are helpless and hopeless and unworthy to remain in my presence. The idea of you sickens me. There is no reasoning with those who lack reason themselves. You are not fit to meet one of half my mettle in open combat. You have only confirmed what so many before you have, and what undoubtedly many after you will. We are without equals in this arena. Your only hope to leave an impression on this world would be to jump off the tallest building you can find, poised for an epic bellyflop befitting a member of your babbling group here. If any among you still fails to realize their own ineptitude and wishes to try and prove me wrong, you know where to find me.

Wait don't go yet! You almost had us on the ropes. I for one was almost ready to cry uncle. I don't know how many more devastating comebacks and witty rejoinders I would have been able to withstand! Booger Knight, DON'T FORSAKE UUUUUSSSSSS!

[python] So we'll call it a draw, then?[/python]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He demands we not change our underwear and then he bitches about it stinking around here. Some people just can't be pleased.

jack

LOL, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, feeb.

jack

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

bailing out so soon? bless if this invasion force got any weaker it would be french...

Riotgear

Pictures please. Not that I doubt you, I just like looking at good looking men.

There are pictures of me over on our forum. Also quite alot of personal information should anyone care to look. I'm not going to post specific directions in this thread because I wouldn't want to be accused of trolling.

Shouldnt be too hard to figure out.

bootsie58

There are pictures of me over on our forum. Also quite alot of personal information should anyone care to look. I'm not going to post specific directions in this thread because I wouldn't want to be accused of trolling.

Hey dooder how's it hangin

jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E

I'm kind of afraid to go to your board. One of your compadres threatened to rip off my helmet and rape me and you said you kill your sex partners. I mean, I like looking at good looking men and all, but there just isn't any man good looking enough to risk life and helmet for, you know. Could you post your picture as your avatar? One of your upper torso in a wet t-shirt would be nice.

Riotgear

I'm kind of afraid to go to your board. One of your compadres threatened to rip off my helmet and rape me and you said you kill your sex partners. I mean, I like looking at good looking men and all, but there just isn't any man good looking enough to risk life and helmet for, you know. Could you post your picture as your avatar? One of your upper torso in a wet t-shirt would be nice.

I don't think pictures of me are going to do anybody any good here.

I'm not pretty. Let's say Tank Abbot and Kerry King had a baby..viola' Riotgear. My wife likes me or says she does. I've always suspected someone is paying her, but I've never been able to figure out why.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I put my picture up as my avatar. I don't care what anybody else thinks. I know I'm attractive.

jack

I don't think pictures of me are going to do anybody any good here.

I'm not pretty. Let's say Tank Abbot and Kerry King had a baby..viola' Riotgear. My wife likes me or says she does. I've always suspected someone is paying her, but I've never been able to figure out why.

She told me she liked you a lot, between gasps.