So, who's this faggot Elnidfse?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Sounds like another English homosexual.

What's with TK and all the repugnant Brit queers that hang out here?

CBKiller

I believe Elnidfse frequents the Mugen Infantry forum, a site dedicated to some fighting game engine. Miss Manners is said to have engaged in rough sex with a global moderator there called AgentX.

God that image will not leave my head...

Elnidfse

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
This Elnidfse fellows occurs and sounds to me, like another one of those common and low class English homosexual.

I do have to ask unto you, what is with this website that is dubbed Troll Kingdom and all of these, if you would mind if I used the biggest word in my dictionary, repugnant, British ethnicity homosexuals that have taken home in this forum.

My good kind fellow, I am not at all low class. I, unlike your family, come from a very noble and refute blood line, that, when I consider my position as compared to you, would mean that I'm sullying my hands in typing this reply out to you.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
CBKiller said:
I believe Elnidfse frequents the Mugen Infantry forum, a site dedicated to some fighting game engine. Miss Manners is said to have engaged in rough sex with a global moderator there called AgentX.

I happen to know that miss manners likes rough sex. She told me so just as she clasped the handcuffs to the bed post and exquisitely tortured last weeks football picks out of me.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
CBKiller said:
Miss Manners is said to have engaged in rough sex with a global moderator there called AgentX.

Oh? Has the video been posted already?

;)
mm

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Elnidfse said:
My good kind fellow, I am not at all low class. I, unlike your family, come from a very noble and refute blood line, that, when I consider my position as compared to you, would mean that I'm sullying my hands in typing this reply out to you.

You need to work on the affectation, my good man. To truly translate the haughiness of the Brit snob, you must make your language flow like a sluggish and dirty river wending its way through a dreary and rain dampened countryside. Otherwise, by stilting your phraseology in the manner you have attempted, you come off like a punk in an upstate New York basement whose fingers are smearing the keyboard with Hot Pocket cheese.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Christ Jenna, you trolled Paulies board?

CBKiller

missmanners said:
Oh? Has the video been posted already?

;)
mm

Yes it has. Very nice work, your best sex tape yet!

I loved that one part. You know, with the duct tape, and the power drill...

jack

Y'see I might spar with Gurk, but he's the real deal, in every sense of the word.

Elnidfse

jack said:
Y'see I might spar with Gurk, but he's the real deal, in every sense of the word.
The real deal you say!? You mean that I could purchase one Gurk and receive another Gurk at half the price off or, if the case is even more favorful, for free? This is a wonderful bargain. I shall take off to the dollar general at once.

jack

you must take me along on your next excursion. I have some time off between now and the 15th of december if there's anything you come up with. Some of the n00bs are cool.

CBKiller

I'm also a moderator at "Paulies" board (I assume Paulie is Zodiac).

185 you say? Miss Manners, you are truly missing out! Go to Infinity Mugen, Mugen Guild, better yet Random Select! These places go untrolled and it sickens me!

jack

but jeez, MUGEN? It's like when raffles would take me ukchatterbox trolling.

jack

CBKiller said:

185 you say? Miss Manners, you are truly missing out! Go to Infinity Mugen, Mugen Guild, better yet Random Select! These places go untrolled and it sickens me!

Yes, the little cunt is Zodiac.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
CBKiller said:

I'm at Guild as Mog, I told KFM I'd stay away from RS until the dust settled at MI

;)
mm

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
jack said:

Stop, Jack, stop! You know I can't abide such flatteries ...

Tell me again about this "real deal" thingie?

:bigass:

Was up, man!