So, who's this faggot Elnidfse?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Elnidfse said:
Well, friend, if it irks you that much that you have mentioned it then, rejoice that I will give you a death rate that is Mugen based as of this moment. If you do not pay me in 10,000 U.S bills I'll blow you up with a Mugen.

Er, OK.

Have you ever "played" with muslims on the internets, Eln? They're touchy fuckers. One little comment about Mohammed porking 8 year olds and they go all psychotic on you.

Elnidfse

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Er, OK.

Have you ever "played" with muslims on the internets, Eln? They're touchy fuckers. One little comment about Mohammed porking 8 year olds and they go all psychotic on you.

I haven't, but now that you have mentioned it to me, I shall be sure that, in the future, I add that to my long list of things to do.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Elnidfse said:
I haven't, but now that you have mentioned it to me, I shall be sure that, in the future, I add that to my long list of things to do.

You'd go over swell in a muzzie forum. You write like a Pakistani.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Er, OK.

I love the "I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU" chain posting responses.

I remember the first time the Buchet troll did a death threat thing at a Muslim board. That was fucking hilarious. They went nuts and scared the Commie admin.

Poor Veitch.

Almighty_Hen

Elnidfse said:

Dear Colleague,

It has come to my, unfortunate, attention that you are the lover of the most phallic of objects. This unreasonable love must be, and there forth, put to rest before you or someone you know get hurts.

Sincerely,
A Hen~

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Can you play mailbox baseball with yours?

Elnidfse

Almighty_Hen said:
Dear Colleague,

It has come to my, unfortunate, attention that you are the lover of the most phallic of objects. This unreasonable love must be, and there forth, put to rest before you or someone you know get hurts.

Sincerely,
A Hen~
While it touches me that another would have concern in regarding me, I do have to say that your concern goes to waste. I do not need any consolation about my love of this object that you have called phallaic for I, Elnidfse, have any and all situations under my own control.

Almighty_Hen

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Jeebus, someone mention the Holocaust and get us out of this sinkhole...
The Holocaust is a lie that the jews perpetuate to cover up the fact that they did 9/11.

ALMOST SOCKS

Elnidfse said:
While it touches me that another would have concern in regarding me, I do have to say that your concern goes to waste. I do not need any consolation about my love of this object that you have called phallaic for I, Elnidfse, have any and all situations under my own control.
Dear sir,

I write this concerning your last post. I'm sorry to trouble you yet again on this matter, but it seems as though you are missing the point. If you are unaware already there is a disease that is being passed around by homosexuals. It is called Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, or AIDS for short and limes for reference.

Anyways, I was just voicing my concern. I would hate to see this disease spread through out thy kingdom of trolls.

Sincerely,
Almighty Hen~

Almighty_Hen

bad dog said:
he loves the taste of muslim penis cheese.
Muslim's don't have penises, they are not humans.
gg