So, who's this faggot Elnidfse?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Elnidfse said:
Oh but dear you are clever. I do indeed somewhat enjoy the act of watching myself type. Much how you generally agree to something that you enjoy to do like masturbating or posting in this forum or, from what I have seen from you, having sex with a powerdrill. It, as you can probably see by now, is just one of the things that I enjoy to do.

Novel approach, boring your opponent into submission; lemme know how that works for ya ;)

Elnidfse

jack said:
*some long piece of text*
It seems somebody has gotten personally angry enough with me to throw out crude words just as "n00b" and "pwned". Also it comes to me that you can't take a simple statement without flailing off of the hammer. I initially thought that, you kids were supposed to be, in the situation of residing in this board, master trolls. Yet you let your emotions sway you so easily. Allow me to show my humor in the acronym of Laugh out Loud, Lol. Maybe in the future you can rise on par to the senseless I present on to you, now here, enjoy my emoticon. :blanka:

Elnidfse

jack said:
30 words to say 3 makes you pwned.
And also, I still don't get it. 30 words does not say 3 words. 30 words says 30 words. Please, in the future, be more elaborate with your explanations.

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Elnidfse said:
And also, I still don't get it. 30 words does not say 3 words. 30 words says 30 words. Please, in the future, be more elaborate with your explanations.
Dragged and Chopped

jack

Elnidfse said:
It seems somebody has gotten personally angry enough with me to throw out crude words just as "n00b" and "pwned". Also it comes to me that you can't take a simple statement without flailing off of the hammer. I initially thought that, you kids were supposed to be, in the situation of residing in this board, master trolls. Yet you let your emotions sway you so easily. Allow me to show my humor in the acronym of Laugh out Loud, Lol. Maybe in the future you can rise on par to the senseless I present on to you, now here, enjoy my emoticon. :blanka:

I assume that means you didn't go back and read your own post yet, Mr BackPeddler, sir?

Who knew you could Dance?

jack

Elnidfse said:

Fall on something very sharp, hopefully piercing some vital organ like your stomach or spleen, and then as you try to get up off the very sharp something that is causing you to bleed to death very quickly, slip in the quickly pooling blood and re-impale yourself even more deeply.

jack

Cunt.

Elnidfse

Oh the entire pill speech. Well first off, generally what your referring to isn't a suppository. Also, I would have settled for Aqua dots instead seeing that, because some bloke mentioned it, they have the exact same effect. Go figure.

jack

You are at least as thick as my dick.

And that's saying something. You knew I was a Vietnam Vet right?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jeebus, someone mention the Holocaust and get us out of this sinkhole...

Elnidfse

The Dork Lord said:
Perhaps the first honest thing he's said all night!
Ha! My good man, it seems that from the moment I posted that rather long comment about you, you have quote trained me around this forum. Simply state that you want to hook up with me and I'd be happy to present you a formal decline explaining within, all the reasons I don't hook up with males.

It also is apparent to me that you are doing your best to make statements that are intent to rouse my anger. Well kind sir, you have roused my humor, not because of what you are attempting to do, that would generally go unacknowledged and unrewarded, but because your cute attempt is fairly obvious.

jack

Where you from Snake?