So, who's this faggot Elnidfse?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My mom is dead, and your sig is playing on my computer speakers. If you "came" from that, that makes you a corprophiliac.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
^I don't know but if you ask me, those three words seem to sum it all up just fine. :D
I do not know what your trying to say with this statement but, fortunately for you it turned me on. Good job my good friend

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Elnidfse said:
Ha! My good man, it seems that from the moment I posted that rather long comment about you, you have quote trained me around this forum. Simply state that you want to hook up with me and I'd be happy to present you a formal decline explaining within, all the reasons I don't hook up with males.

It also is apparent to me that you are doing your best to make statements that are intent to rouse my anger. Well kind sir, you have roused my humor, not because of what you are attempting to do, that would generally go unacknowledged and unrewarded, but because your cute attempt is fairly obvious.

bull.jpg
shit.jpg

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
missmanners said:
they're cool.... you guys can't wreck that board, then where would I go troll?

:D
mm

No, not Paulie's place ... some of them other mugaen places.

He wanted a real bum rush on a timetable and shit, but you know how the gang is ... we ended up getting drunk and distracted by another muslim forum and forgot all about Paulie's thing.

Elnidfse

The Dork Lord said:
Its the dogshit that is going directly for the gentlemen's boot. Quickly, sombody must warn this fine fellow before it reaches the point of being too late

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
No, not Paulie's place ... some of them other mugaen places.

He wanted a real bum rush on a timetable and shit, but you know how the gang is ... we ended up getting drunk and distracted by another muslim forum and forgot all about Paulie's thing.

And some of them other mugen places is where I'm playing... :D I can see how getting drunk and confusing it with muslim would happen.

:retard:
mm

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D

Elnidfse said:
Its the dogshit that is going directly for the gentlemen's boot. Quickly, sombody must warn this fine fellow before it reaches the point of being too late

Clearly, you lack visual interpretation skills.

Elnidfse

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I stopped reading roofie's poasts, has he said anything interesting in the last hour?

Well no, I will give to you the gratification of knowing that I admit that I have said not a single interesting thing in the time span of an hour. However, my good sir, I must implore you to remain here a little longer as people are still drawn to this thread when you consider that this entire sub-section has 10 viewers in total, which is a fairly large number in my opinion. Now, while I know you are trying to kill THIS thread by ignoring my posts I must point out the fairly obvious fact that by posting in this thread you are indeed bumping it. Further increasing my intrigue and also the desire to get to know "Aqua dots" better.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
missmanners said:
And some of them other mugen places is where I'm playing... :D I can see how getting drunk and confusing it with muslim would happen.

:retard:
mm

Yeah! Muslim -- Mugen ... they both start with Ms and all.

I don't think the Mugens would have made as many death threats against us, though.

::)

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Elnidfse said:
Well no, I will give to you the gratification of knowing that I admit that I have said not a single interesting thing in the time span of an hour. However, my good sir, I must implore you to remain here a little longer as people are still drawn to this thread when you consider that this entire sub-section has 10 viewers in total, which is a fairly large number in my opinion. Now, while I know you are trying to kill THIS thread by ignoring my posts I must point out the fairly obvious fact that by posting in this thread you are indeed bumping it. Further increasing my intrigue and also the desire to get to know "Aqua dots" better.

What? My eyes glazed over after "gratification".

Elnidfse

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I don't think the Mugens would have made as many death threats against us, though.

Well, friend, if it irks you that much that you have mentioned it then, rejoice that I will give you a death rate that is Mugen based as of this moment. If you do not pay me in 10,000 U.S bills I'll blow you up with a Mugen.