Star Trek Picard season 3

The Question

Eternal
Almost certainly the SNL people. Still... as parody threads go, yeah... pretty damn good, actually.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
RoboPicard is how this concept suddenly works...

I can't stay mad at Patrick Stewart for this show being so bad when I remember how awesome he can be.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They are promising people from ds9 and voyager I hope this doesn't just mean seven and Worf

CaptainWacky

Where are they promising that?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is there a big crossover of football fans and Picard fans?
No, it's all just misguided corporate synergy in action.

SIR PATRICK BARELY HAS A VOICE LEFT BUT YEAH LETS ASK HIM TO RASP HIS WAY THRU A FOOTBALL AD

whisky

Boobie inspector
The contrast between all the dark gritty action and the brightly lit football makes this one of the worst things I have ever seen, it must frustrate both trek fans and football fans.

Also the Picard stuff looks as generic as hell, another bad guy/girl who hates Picard with a more powerful ship, that will still end up getting defeated by a half destroyed enterprise.

CaptainWacky

I laughed when PIcard said "an adversary unlike any other" when she's yet another vengeance obsessed maniac with a big evil starship.

The Question

Eternal
Also, she looks like the love child of these two:
iu

iu

This shit isn't even out yet and it's already not aging well.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh hell, I'll do it...

Why cast Ed Speleers if the production design is too dark for us to appreciate his juicy ass?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is the young English guy Picard's secret son? Are the writers that stupid they would give him an English accent even if he hadn't spent any time with his dad?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Is the young English guy Picard's secret son? Are the writers that stupid they would give him an English accent even if he hadn't spent any time with his dad?
Yes, the writers are that stupid. Picard was born and raised in France but has an English accent. So why not his "secret son"?

CaptainWacky

Half the comments on the TrekBBS thread are just "why is it so dark?"