Star Trek Picard season 3

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
As predicted I did get some enjoyment out of stuff like Beverly with a phaser rifle and Riker saying words. If the horribly-accented English kid is Jean-Luc's son the story BETTER NOT BE that Beverly went into hiding for twenty years because she didn't want Jean-Luc to know about him. Because that would make her pretty awful!

Raffi still sucks.

Nice to see Laris for five minutes. I thought she walked out on Jean-Luc last season but fucked if I can remember.

Beverly: DON'T GET STARFLEET INVOVLED.
Picard and Riker: *DURR, LET'S HIJACK A STARFLEET VESSEL*

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Glad to know I wasn't the only one getting Genesis Trilogy vibes with the music cues in the episode.

Not sure how I feel about the Neo-Constitution class. Looks like Enterprise and Excelsior had a baby.

The Question

Eternal
Not sure how I feel about the Neo-Constitution class. Looks like Enterprise and Excelsior had a baby.
Best just not to even acknowledge the ships in KurtzmanTrek, IMO. Otherwise, you end up trying to reckon with the fact that the "Neo-Constitution" class is a demonstration of the idea that 200 years of design advancement totals up to "the DiscoPrise with a fupa."

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It was fine. But the other seasons started fine too, so I don't know how much that is worth.

There was a lot of nice spaceship stuff I just wish the spaceships looked better? Music was good??

Weird that one of the main plot devices of this episode was a previously unmentioned event happing in The Best of Both Worlds (because that's the TNG episode Normal People remember so it has to be that one).

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
It was fine. But the other seasons started fine too, so I don't know how much that is worth.

There was a lot of nice spaceship stuff I just wish the spaceships looked better? Music was good??

Weird that one of the main plot devices of this episode was a previously unmentioned event happing in The Best of Both Worlds (because that's the TNG episode Normal People remember so it has to be that one).
Seconded.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Riker: Mister Worf...FIRE.

Worf: ...I can't, somebody's added the number 3 to everything!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Adding the number 3 to everything really would have screwed up any hope for the ENT being saved in Cause and Effect...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Captain Picard and Riker were fun to watch, Raffi is weird as ever, Seven should kick Captain Shaw's ass. IMO

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Unlike Lord Garth over at TrekBBS (remember that kid? And yeah, I read some stuff over there) I'm not going to declare s3 of Picard the best season of Star Trek ever, especially based on one episode. He must have brain damage or something because we've all seen the past few seasons and know how it tends to fall apart after... I dunno. 3 episodes? 5? Whatever. Plus he claims STD is his favorite show.

It was nice watching Picard and Riker acting like an old married couple. Don't care about the Big Bad this season whoever it might be. The Red Lady was just a cheap 3D printed image of Rachel Garrett. The statue could have just been a large candle. Foreshadowing?

And yeah, you know that Bev's kid is gonna end up being Jean-Luc's son. I'm not how they will slice it up in any way that wouldn't make Bev look like a total cunt.

The Question

Eternal
^^At least they didn't have Patrick Stewart playing his own visually and audibly identical progeny like they've done to Brent Spiner so many times at this point.

The Question

Eternal
Now I'm picturing Sean Connery playing both Picard and Picard's kid.

"Oh, my, it'sh my teenage shon that I shired in my eightiesh and shumhow nevah knew exshishted!"
"Yesh, my deah Papahhhh, it ish I! Ah you shtahtled and amayzhd? Izhn't thish an ashtonishing plot twisht?"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm hoping Riker runs into that multi-armed lounge singer again...

E2ucMMT.jpg

The Question

Eternal
As long as he doesn't run into her too hard and have to ask Worf to pull him back out.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND WACKY'S AXE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet Wesley is so jealous.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well the little shit could have popped in and saved Beverly any time he felt like it, but he didn't, so let him stew.