Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 2

Also just found out that Greg Proops voiced the traitor senator. A TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO STAR WARS FOR THE PROOPSTER.

Yeah he's washed away all memories of that stupid two headed commentator thing FUCK THAT THING IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE, GEORGE.

Yes, even I hated the two-headed announcer. AND I LIKED JAR JAR.

Maybe MENTY will watch if he knows Greg Proops got a good role.

Another great episode! Coruscant looks better every time we see it. I liked it when the clone troopers were questioning the hammerhead guy. And all the other background stuff. And the politics angle was well done and maybe we'll see that big Death Watch army in action eventually. I was glad Satine didn't die too.

HEY I SAW MON MOTHMA.

YEAH it's a good episode. It's always nice to see the Senators again like Padmé, Mon Mothma and that cute blue one (NO BAIL????). I liked the police droids with their big police droid helmets.

And next week's a Padmé episode too so good!

Also:

According to the script, the Ithorian's translated dialogue to the clone troopers is, ironically, as follows:

Clone 1: If you see this woman, report her to local authorities.

Alien: Yeah, yeah. I just saw her!

Clone 2: I don't think he understands us. Let's try someone else.

Alien: No wait! She's over there!

I liked this last episode that was aired in the UK early FUCKING CARTOON NETWORK.

I mean yeah I figured out who the traitor was about halfway through, but it was still a good episode.

I like how this show doesn't feel the need to always focus on Anakin/Obi-Wan every week, and can do episodes like this about other characters AND MON MOTHMA.

I like Padme. I like Padme and Bail going on adventures together. I like Padme talking to Mon Mothma. I like Padme punching Rhodian traitors. I LIKE PADME.

Good episode. I liked Admiral Spiderhead. He seemed more intelligent than the average villain. A shame he died...OR DID HE? (Yes, he probably did.)

The battle reminded me a bit of Star Trek 2. OR Balance of Terror.

Bail Organa said "help me, General Kenobi, you're our only hope." Also, Anakina said SOMETHING LIKE "ships this small don't usually having cloaking devices." THOSE ARE REFERENCES.

Next week seems to be about bounty hunters again. Maybe there will be a cute girl bounty hunter and Ahsoka will teach her how to love.

Maybe Aurra "REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN EPISODE I? PEOPLE THOUGHT I'D TURN OUT TO BE BOBA FETT OR SOMETHING" Sing will pop up again.