Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 2

'R2 Comes Home' was another great episode. R2 has always been about my favourite character and he didn't lots of cool and hilarious stuff here. EVEN MACE WINDU WAS IMPRESSED. Plus there was Bossk again and Slave One and an exploding Jango helmet and Ahsoka and Plo were in it at the end.

Only one more to go this season. :(

'Lethal Trackdown' was a good conclusion to the season. I liked seeing Ahsoka back in action and the Coruscant underworld looked great. Mace was cool this week. I'm glad Admiral Scottish survived. Boba and Bossk being captured was a bit of a surprise, but most shocking of all was Ahsoka apparently destroying Slave One and killing Aurra. BUT OF COURSE the explosion could have just been a decoy since we didn't actually see Slave One blow up, so maybe next season Hondo (GOOD TO SEE HIM AGAIN TOO) will help Aurra repair it in time to rescue Boba in 'THE GREAT BOBA BREAKOUT'.

Ahsoka's been having dreams about season three! http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001020.html

GOOD EPISODE yeah. Ahsoka hanging onto the side of Slave 1 was really cool, and some of the animation this episode was stunning.

Can't wait for Season 3, I hope it's all about Ahsoka.

OH, AND SHAAK TI.