Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 2

Another good episode! Felucia looked really pretty. The story was a bit similar to the one with the lemur people last season I suppose, but the battle scene was good anyway. Hondo was an entertaining villain again and I liked the new bounty hunters, ESPECIALLy the one with the metal hat. Good to see Ahsoka back (she didn't do much but hey, she made friends with a cute battle suit bounty hunter.)

So are you downloading these, or are they on a channel I can get without subscribing to sky movies?

Yeah it was similar to the Lemur people episode I guess (although with the Akira Kurosawa dedication at the start I'd guess they were more playing off Seven Samurai), but it was still good.

Was nice to see some Bounty Hunters that weren't Cad Bane, with some cool designs like the hat guy and the robot suit thing. Also Ahsoka is nice.

Felucia looked nice, although it was in interesting decision to do a Felucia episode this soon after Avatar. Would've been nice to see some proper Felucians though.

I want to see an episode where the "good" bounty hunters from this episode go up against Cad Bane's "bad" bounty hunters. In fact I now cannot think of anything I'd rather see.

Another enjoyable episode this week (The Zillo Beast, for when Menty gets to it!) The part where Anakin was fighting the beast and took a ride on flying R2 and stuff made me smile. And next week it's giong to run loose on Coruscant, it seems!

NOT READING ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD YET. JUST REPORTING IN THAT I'M UP TO "THE MANDALORE PLOT" AND WILL BE UP TO DATE SOON.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MANDO'ADE?!

AHSOKA IS REALLY, REALLY CUTE.

BYE. SEE YOU SOON!

Okay, so 'The Zillo Beast Strikes Back' is POSSIBLY the best episode of Clone Wars ever. So much good stuff...

- Palpatine being openly evil, then getting genuinely scared ("I have a bad feeling about this") when the zillo beast came for him.
- Anakin's divided loyalties in the scene with Palpatine and Padme. LIKE THAT DELETED SCENE IN EPISODE THREE.
- Mas Amedda being a cunt to Padme.
- Coruscant looking so sexy that I nearly wanked.
- The zillo beast throwing people to their death as it ran for the big holoscreen Palpatine.
- Yoda and Aayla hopping around on the zillo beast's back.
- 3PO made me laugh several times with his comical running and "we're doomed!"
- R2 saving Palpatine and leaving that clone trooper to die.
- The great direction and music during the zillo beast's death.
- The ending sets up 'Return Of The Zillo Beast' next season!

I just watched the first Zillo Beast episode and am about to watch the newest episode now. This show is totally world class.

Allllllmost up to date.

Hey so they actually managed to bring Boba Fett back and it wasn't terrible. I mean I'm really glad they didn't do the fannish thing of making him wear the armour and be super-awesome-at-everything just because he's Boba Fett. I mean he actually failed at his mission, which is interesting.

Hopfully in the next two episodes we'll see a bit more of how Boba's character develops under Aura Sing and Bossk (FUCKING BOSSK!).

Yes it was a good episode. I liked that Boba was conflicted about killing her "brohters" at the end. I hope Bossk and Obi-Wan have a fight and it's like the Gorn versus Kirk.