Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 5

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Doesn't premiere for another month BUT LOOK AT THIS FUCKING TRAILER.

[YOUTUBEHD]GY1uKLTWnC4[/YOUTUBEHD]

CaptainWacky

Clone Wars starts TOMORROW at 9:30 AM if you're american (I'm sure it'll be repeated later?) and IT WILL BE GOOD I THINK.

CaptainWacky

Obi-Wan with two lightsabers FUCK YEAH.

Poor Adi Gallia (yeah I had to look it up.)

Hondo is funny.

It was a good action-packed start to the season. The lightsaber duels were awesome and, as I say every year, the animation gets better every year.

Wasn't expecting Savage to get an arm chopped off and Maul to lose his leg so I expect the next time we see them they'll be back at the Nightsister for some upgrades.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I can't really remember but didn't Grevious kill every single Nightsister even that really old one that was in a SECRET CAVE or something.

But yes good episode!

CaptainWacky

Well the leader was still alive (she went non-corporeal or something for a while?) as it was her who gave Darth Maul his robot legs.

CaptainWacky

So much SEXUAL TENSION.

Seph

Retired Account
Hey wacky,when was that animated star wars comedy thingy film out, can't remember whAt it's called, but you made a thread about it.

CaptainWacky

It's called Star Wars: Detours and still doesn't have a start date (or network.) Lucas should just start a Star Wars channel.

Seph

Retired Account
I didn't realize it was a series, awesome.

Seph

Retired Account
Are they worth D/L the series?

CaptainWacky

I like it! It gets better every year.

Seph

Retired Account
Cool I'm gonna D/L the first few seasons then.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I like how the theme of this arc has been "We can animate robes really well now, look at now everyone wears a robe".

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the episode AS ALWAYS, but I think four episodes is too much for this arc (and probably any arc?) I mean they could have probably merged this week's and last week's into one episode. And why introduce those cool flying beasts then not use them?

The new droid general totally wasn't as cool as Grievous either.

Animation was amazing.

CaptainWacky

That was a really good and sad episode!

(It should have ended with Lux saying "oh well, at least I can still shag you, Ahsoka!")

CaptainWacky

Wookiee Youngling = new best character ever?

Was that baby Ahsoka in the intro!?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Sure was!

LITTLE 'SOKA.

Yeah I liked this episode. I liked the Ithorian with a scarf (because it's cold!). I liked the fact that they had to go into the archives and dig up stuff from the Holiday Special to get "young Wookiee" sounds (they totally did). I liked Ahsoka Tano in her snow gear. AND LITTLE 'SOKA.

CaptainWacky

Literally the cutest thing ever.