Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

^THANKS.

What I liked about the trailer is that it looked like a Star Wars movie. Except the part where the Falcon is flying into the other ship and the camera zooms in on it. There it looked like a JJ Star Trek movie. So there, I found a complaint!

Ahmed Best claims that Michael Jackson wanted to play Jar Jar.

“That’s what George told me. Me, Natalie Portman, and George’s kids—we were at Wembley Arena at Michael Jackson’s concert. We were taken backstage and we met Michael. There was Michael and Lisa Marie [Presley]. George introduced me as ‘Jar Jar’ and I was like, ‘That’s kind of weird. Michael was like, ‘Oh. OK.’ I thought, ‘What is going on?’ After Michael had driven off, we all go back up to a big afterparty. I’m having a drink with George and I said, ‘Why did you introduce me as Jar Jar?’ He said, ‘Well, Michael wanted to do the part but he wanted to do it in prosthetics and makeup like ‘Thriller.’’ George wanted to do it in CGI. My guess is ultimately Michael Jackson would have been bigger than the movie, and I don’t think he wanted that.’

Natalie Portman know the truth!

NEW PICTURES.
12721.imgcache.jpg

12722.imgcache.jpg

12723.imgcache.jpg

12724.imgcache.jpg

12725.imgcache.jpg

12726.imgcache.jpg

12727.imgcache.jpg

12728.imgcache.jpg

12729.imgcache.jpg

12730.imgcache.jpg

12731.imgcache.jpg

Check Out Some New Cool Photos From 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' ? Latino-Review.com

I hope BB8 is okay in that net...