Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

FUN FACT: ball droid is apparently based on an original concept for R2

11834.imgcache.jpg

Boba Fett does appear, albeit very briefly.

Why?

Disney has apparently interfered in several matters regarding the film. That, coupled with "oversights", is causing Abrams great stress; Spoiler Man describes him as looking "10 years older every time we see him" and having no love lost for Disney at this point.

I guess if JJ looks 250 years old the next time he appears in public we'll know these spoilers are true.

Yeah, they do seem less likley with every day that passes, especially the leaked script page that is scanned, yet still perfectly lined up.

Gif of ball droid looking around a corner please.

Daisy Ridley (Riley?) is really looking a lot like Phantom Menace Natalie Portman there. WHO SAYS THEY'LL IGNORE THE PREQUELS EH.

Oh yeah Han and Chewie are cool too.

SAUSAGEMAN can I change this thread title to the actual title of the movie please.

So Rey is Han and Liea's girl I assume, and the one Luke was talking to when he said the force was strong in his family?