Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Wasn't that the name of some video game?

It's okay I guess? I guess everyone hated "The Phantom Menace" and "Attack Of The Clones" as names but I liked the feel of them. This feels a bit unadventerous (who cares it's just a name.)

Waiting for the inevitable jokes from comedians comparing the title to getting morning wood...led by Chris Hardwick of course.

Oh, just noticed that it's not called Episode 7. So there's no episode numbers anymore? HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT THAT?

It will probably still have the numeral in the opening scroll, but sooner or later its going to be a bit unwieldy.

Star wars XIII, Star Wars IX, Star wars X, ultimately you get to star wars XXX and that is a whole other genre.

First scene is a mystery man waking up inside a DEATH STAR doing his morning routine, while a song by the Max Rebo Band plays, before he presses a button that stops the Death Star lazer automatically destroying a planet...and it's LUKE!?

11823.imgcache.jpg

For some reason they're only showing it in 30 theatres in the US - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Tease Theater List | StarWars.com

It's not like it's just going to leak like literally everything else does.

hahahahahaha
i'm very tempted to go to the theater here in town that is showing the trailer, see it, then stand in the line for the rest of the shows that evening and shout spoilers.

Trailer is rumour to be available from 8.30 this morning.

Apple trailers first, then no doubt, everywhere else in the world shortly after.