Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I kind of though JJ would be doing them all for some reason, BUT YEAH I KNOW each of the original trilogy had a different director and Rhian Johnson directed good episodes of Breaking Bad so yeah this could be good. OR SHIT. Who knows!

So Luke drops out of the bottom of cloud city, but his hand falls upwards into space?

Yeah, not going to happen.

On the other hand, did everyone see the video of the "new" x wing?

I put new in speach marks because its based on the orignal Ralph McQuarie drawing.

11315.imgcache.jpg

@greggrunberg Sep 11

Yes @smgulz it IS safe to assume I have a role in #StarWarsEpisodeVII - If I say more than that, JJ will have me killed.

Urgh. SPOT THE GUNBERG CAMEO FEELS WRONG FOR STAR WARS.

I liked that up until the music changed.

EDIT: I get that it's some Batman reference now. I'm glad they're not using Batman music in Star Wars, then. I don't really get why Star Wars and Batman are feuding though.

I found it a bit peculiar too. Was enjoying the music and nostalgia and seeing the ship up close, and then it turned out to be related to something completely different.

Looks like the twist ending of the film is out there, and it makes the "I am your father" moment look like the old dudes in the phantom menace talking about taxes.

Spoiler

The masked big bad IS Luke