Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Yeah, but then Luke can be a force ghost and constantly show up where women are getting undressed.

And they try and cover it up, but its too late, because he's seen everything.

I'm literally more excited about the casting for Ant-Man. That probably says something?

Marvel and Edgar Wright jointly announced today that the studio and director have parted ways on ANT-MAN due to differences in their vision of the film. The decision to move on is amicable and does not impact the release date on July 17, 2015. A new director will be announced shortly.

Okay never mind then.

I feel like I am definitely swimming against the flow on this one.

1. I don't like the original cast being in it. That bores me shitless.
2. JJ abrams reveling in nostalgia worries me greatly, especially after the horror of the reactor scene in STID
3. I like the idea of a new story within this universe, I suspect a lot of this film will be trying to tie up / continue threads

This doesn't seem a popular opinion among the mass market or Star Wars fans.

The "reveling in nostalgia" part is my biggest worry, especially after the forementioned STID ("KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!") and Super 8 being "hey remember Steven Spielberg he made some good movies!"

I've also begun to suspect that Luke lives on Tatooine now even though he hated it there and it's a horrible place to live that ages Berus badly.

Why Whisky? I am quite singular in my opinion - out with the old, in with the new. Especially if the nostalgia is as hackneyed as the STID reactor scene.