Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

It will probably be 2nd unit stuff, stormtroopers running down corridors, model work ect.

And JJ likes physical sets, there will probably be the least amount of green screen since return of the Jedi.

Here's your cast:

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.
http://starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-7-cast-announced.html

11042.imgcache.jpg

I'm not even bothered about this any more. The obsession with revisiting old stories over creating new that JJ Abrams seems to have is just dull. I'm just going to ignore it all.

I will definitely see this movie if Adam Driver gets naked in it, but probably not if he doesn't. That's where I'm at atm.

On SFX I was attacked for wondering who Andy Serkis would be motion capturing, they said I was putting him down as an actor.

If this was a period drama, then yeah, maybe I would be expecting him to play a normal character, but when you see his name on a big budget sci fi film, he is going to be motion capturing.

He'll be a motion captured Max Rebo Junior.

Domhnall Gleeson was the robot/clone thing in that Black Mirror with Hayley Atwell, so he's obviously playing LOBOT Junior.