The APPRENTICE starts on Wednesday

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So is it just me that finds them all so incompetent that it's not entertaining anymore? Not having anything to taste at a taste test? Previous years have never been this bad. Maybe one of the quiet ones will suddenly spring forth and capture my interest, but so far I'm finding it all a bit meh.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe you're just GROWING UP!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
No wonder they're all so rubbish at business, they spend all day in the gym.

"One man's junk is another man's treasure", words I live by!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Who votes for myself?" is not leadership quality grammar.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This is exactly the kind of crap hipsters would buy!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"From a North Londoner to a South Londoner" is a thing? Why did nobody ever tell me this?!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If he gets rid of the Scottish girl the ratings will take a nosedive.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nice to see Michelle Rodriguez broadening her range, btw.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Surprise surprise, Jane gets stuck standing outside (thanks to Laura's terrible planning) trying to get people into a shop full of shit products (thanks to Gabrielle) and then only sells £10.

And then gets fired because she hasn't really shown her potential yet. Wait, didn't see basically manage the manufacturing last week which resulted in her team winning? Oh no, wait, Duane took the credit for that. Of course.

CaptainWacky

I didn't think Jane was in danger because they didn't show her for most of the episode. But then when they mentioned the £10 thing I thought "yeah, that's the reason she'll get fired." And Lord Sugar obviously didn't like her.

I thought it was a mistake to even bring Gabrielle after it was revealed she sold the most. And she only spent what Laura gave her.

Laura probably should have gone though.

AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE RICKY MARTIN!

I can't tell at all who's more of a twat out of Adam and Stephen. It's confusing.

Tom actually turned out to be pretty good so maybe he'll be the one you don't see early on who ends up nearly winning (or winning.)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hooray, glad to see Duane gone. Never liked him. And the reason his team lost was because of the video, which was his fault!

Of course they gave the winning edit to the losing team THE SNEAKS.

CaptainWacky

There's no fucking way Ricky Martin can accurately describe himself as having been a "the heavyweight champion of the wrestling world." He should have got fired for that.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I loved the look on the eventual winning team's PM's face when he saw Ricky Martin's video. "Oh shit, this is actually pretty good!"

The SHOCKING TWIST was just... *sigh* when are they going to stop doing that? It makes it LESS dramatic and shocking!! Have they ever done it the other way around? Have they even tried it? Maybe they'd like it?!

Anyway. When Ricky Martin stood up and introduced himself as Ricky Martin those people must've thought he was doing one of those awkward roleplays, like the one last year with the biscuits. Why doesn't he call himself Richard? Especially when he's even more obviously gay than the real Ricky Martin. It's just drawing attention to the issue.

I like the Scottish one.

CaptainWacky

Next week annoying voice one asks her if she can "speak Scottish" (they're in Scotland.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Northern one? I'm not being snobbish (okay, being snobbish...) but when I'm in a business situation I try to tone down my accent as much as possible, so I sound respectable. She could have a go at that.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
No, I'm from London, but I have a bit of a cockneyish accent, so I have to force myself to pronounce several letters of the alphabet that I'd otherwise forgo.

CaptainWacky

Could you play the "I'm a right cockney sparrow just like you Lord Sugar, love a duck!" card?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He don't go in fer nunna that guff!