The APPRENTICE starts on Wednesday

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well, who else is there?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nick should suggest that woman from dictionary corner.

CaptainWacky

He should do push-ups with Karren sitting on his back.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
My faith in human nature would be restored if RICKY MARTIN won. David Cameron should get on the blower to Sugar and demand it. This nation needs some positive news.

He should be the one carrying the torch into the Olympic stadium.

CaptainWacky

I hope the final task is to design a new building to house Sugar's unsold autobiographies and RICKY MARTIN designs a skyscraper shaped like a scallop and when Sugar asks him why he did this he says "well, I know a lot about scallops!" and they all laugh hard for five minutes then Sugar barely regains his compsure in time to say "you're hired!" and Tom or whoever the other finalist was says "hang on, you didn't look at my building!" and RICKY MARTIN gives him a clothesline and says "your building just got 9/11'd!" and everyone laughs again.

CaptainWacky

So Adam got fired. He deserved it. He wasn't very good.

It's not a very impressive line-up for the final (ON SUNDAY REMEMBER.) Jade came up with some good ideas this week, but she's not very good on the whole. Tom seems to have self-destructed. Nick doesn't really do much. RICKY MARTIN to win!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, Adam was too daft. It's a shame both the northerners they had on there were dippy idiots. I know everyone on there is conceited or stupid or some other undesirable trait, but it seemed like they found people to fit a stereotype there. Typical namby pamby PC GONE MAD BBC wasting LICENSE FEE PAYERS money on being un-PC.

I thought Chocolate Bar was the best name.

CaptainWacky

I bet RICKY MARTIN will be the first candidate ever to turn the tables on Claude.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The final goes on for two HOURS!!

And whoever wins will leave after six months because Lord Sugar felt them up a bit.

CaptainWacky

Why is it delayed ten minutes? Did the Queen fall in the Thames?

CaptainWacky

Children should be fucking banned from singing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sometimes in life there comes a time when words cannot be spoken, only sa- *puts tv on mute*

CaptainWacky

RICKY MARTIN against ALL THE ODDS!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was glad someone finally addressed the Richard Martin quandary.

CaptainWacky

He turned face. He lived his life as a twat up until this point so that his face turn on The Apprentice would have the maximum impact. Long term booking the likes of which the WWE doesn't do anymore.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Will RICKY MARTIN sue him as well?

He went in a Recruitment consultant in the Science industry and he set up a business with a £250K grant to...

break open the Science recruitment industry with a company called HYPER recruitment solutions. What a fantastic name.

CaptainWacky

Ricky HYPE was his wrestling name lol.