THE APPRENTICE starts tomorrow

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, I think I know which one now. The one that had an idea for a team name that everyone ignored and then wanted to be team leader but got ignored? I liked her.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I vaguely remember that incident but not if it was Helen.

CaptainWacky

Felicity seemed like quite a nice person but she wasn't very good so it was the right decision to fire her. Didn't like how Ellie and Natasha didn't even say goodbye to her though. Bitches. Neither of them will win anyway.

Zoe is a bit evil but she did okay as project manager. Won't win.

Helen looked nice when she was giving spraytans and dancing but a bit weird in the boardroom maybe. And she's friends with Zoe who's evil so she could be secretly evil too. Still hot. Won't win.

Melody looked hot and don't even say she didn't. She won't win either.

Poor Susan, it was obvious she was going to do crap after they kept showing her saying how well she was gonig to do. Won't win.

I liked Leon's creepy pinky trick. And when those two guys thought they were going to get a massage from Melody but instead Jim came in, apparently transformed into a predatory homosexual.

Tom having to interact with other human beings is always cringeworthy.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I am now rabidly pro Susan because of how nice she was to people when she was giving spray tans.

EDIT: Also she's cute as.

CaptainWacky

You mean Helen and you already were!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Susan's off the cuff remarks were hilarious "seems like everyone here is poor!"

Either Helen or Tom to win? Helen would probably be a better business partner, though. As much as I want Tom to stay in til the end, he should probably stick to inventing things rather than managing a huge company with Alan Sugar.

The bit with Jim was very, very odd. I loved how those guys were blatantly expecting to get massages from hot women on tv, only for one of them to be completely humiliated.

Wtf is up with Leon? Being shit scared of spraying another man (you don't even have to touch them!) doesn't make you seem more masculine, it makes you look like a fairy.

CaptainWacky

I still think Jim's the most likely to win unless he turns shit soon.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Do you think the editors have a story arc in their mind?

Jim
Let's make him really nice and professional till about week 6, then can we start introducing some weak points during week 7 and 8, maybe a long shot of a nose pick while serving food, or even better a crotch rub while talking to a woman. Then we can show his decline with a nice storyline.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Missed the first half of last nights show so decided to leave it until today. I'll catch back up on the iPlayer.

I still think the boys were unlucky to lose the app task. Yeah, their app was shit but considering the fact that nothing amazing could be made for them anyway it was far better than the girls effort and their campaign was better as well. The weird black woman doing her pitch like Steve Jobs announcing the iPhone to the world for the very first time was cringe inducing.

CaptainWacky

They should have went with the traffic light app.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well that was a good episode!

The problem, again, is that the PM gets an idea in their head which they think of fantastic and then ignores everyone telling them it's shit. Both teams had that, with the horrible "See their light" think that didn't actually mean anything (and wasn't anything to do with what the test group had liked!), but also with the horrible EveryDog that literally was the opposite of what A TRAINED VET told them to do and even Tom the Hero couldn't tell Vincent otherwise!

Although it probably wasn't the most professional thing in the world, Helen cracking up as Glenn was going "No it's CAT-SIZE?? YOU SEE???" made he like her a whole lot as a person.

BUT BAM, DOUBLE FIRING. Vincent going was good. He was so spineless not taking Jim into the boardroom when, yeah really, EveryDog was his idea! It's good he's gone. Bad Tache. Ellie we didn't really see a lot of, but it was more a "I don't dislike you, Ellie, but you're not really what we're looking for" type firing, which I guess isn't too bad. She was okay, just not mean enough to work with Lord Sugar!

HELEN WON AGAIN.

CaptainWacky

Jim seems to have gone downhill. Maybe he'll make a comeback later? Or just get fired in a couple of weeks.

Helen did look nice playing tennis. She seems quite sensible but she hasn't really had a standout moment yet and is quieter than the other girls, so she could go the way of Ellie IF SHE'S NOT CAREFUL.

But there isn't really a standout contestant anymore. Tom is usually right but no one listens to him and he just ends up going along with the bad ideas so being right doesn't help him much there. Zoe and Natasha are bitches. Edna does literally nothing. Susan has been good some weeks, crap others (she did nothing this week.) Melody is okay but has been on the losing team a lot and doesn't do that much. Leon seems well liked but his presentation was a bit weak and he's another one who's scared of Jim (who isn't even that good it turns out!) Glen was shit as PM and lucky to win. So, in short, I don't know who's going to win or even who's a contender.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Leon can't become Lord Alan's apprentice/business partner because he has a girlfriend, which means he's unable to interact with men.

Tom is the most intelligent and on the ball, but he's just not going to win, is he? :( The only consolation is that he probably wouldn't enjoy working with Ldalan anyway.

Melody's a cow. Doesn't anyone remember Melody being a cow?

Is Edna the black lady? She only seems to make passive aggressive comments and ridiculous presentations.

Natasha's like really like don't take this the wrong way will you but like really actually quite patronising?? Ldalan likes her though. Possible, if slightly meek winner.

Zoe... panda eyes, right? She's a bitch. Fairly able, though. Could be in the running.

Susan. I like Susan. Tends to be a letdown, though. The only time she had a good opportunity to shine she blew it.

Glen is a bloody blinkin shambles in my book, dyannamean? Both teams should've lost!

Helen. She does seem really nice, but it remains to be seen if she's a prospective winner. She at least seems to have her head screwed on.

Jim's card is marked. Tonight definitely seemed to be a turning point, where the producers possibly want us to start to dislike him (as headvoid suggested), but Ldalan did say he respected him for having the bollocks to fuck over Vincent. Has trees up his bum. Possible advantage?

CaptainWacky

I don't know if Melody's a cow or she's just UP HERSELF. She said she was trained by Al Gore and Buzz Aldrin in the first week or something equally ridiculous. Anyway next she has an argument with Natasha with Helen in the middle trying to calm them down so that should be sexy.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well that was close!

Helen gambled big and it worked... just... Her getting that extra £10 at the end was vital! At least Tom won finally. And they all took off their clothes.

When the final three got in the boardroom I couldn't decide who I wanted gone the most, they were all annoying and catty, and really I thought Zoe probably should've gone... but I won't complain about losing Edna!

Helen's the only person who's won every week now, right? SHE'S A MAGIC STAR.

CaptainWacky

I knew Edna would go when she started talking shit in the boardroom. He always gets rid of them when they do that (except Stuart Baggs.) Zoe was bad too but at least she does a bit more. Susan can be annoying but if you listen to what she says she's usually more intelligent than the rest. They just don't pay attention because she starts whining like a schoolgirl.

Helen did good and looked really nice in the boardroom. I still don't think she'll win because she doesn't seem quite ASSERTIVE enough (like it looked as if she knew it was a mistake when Melody made another appointment for them but she went along with it anyway) and I don't know if she'd do well arguing in the boardroom. But she's nice!

I thought Jim had lost every week too but they were acting like it was just Tom.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
No, Jim must've won a task early on that we've forgotten, because Tom specifically said he was the only one to have lost five tasks, and he'd get his figures right.

It's taken a while but we have our hate figure now. Zoe's a bitch. And Kevin Bridges has no taste in women. Fit? Don't make me laugh!

Susan's been annoying at times and she said that everyone in Birmingham was poor, but she's nice really and she's usually right about things. Shame she's so little. If Lralan was still looking for an apprentice rather than a business partner then she'd definitely be in the running.