The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio?..I smell something fishy..

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^:wtf:^
Who dug you out of ditch? Whatever. Get back to the reason you are here...To like Venooker's pick of the day thread. Better yet Lokkie, post some TK Radio shit so I can see what its about. No worries for you, he has your IP Address and Email info.
Why wouldn't I like jack's pictures in the pic of the day thread? Friends support friends. Besides, they are awesome and much better the 99.9% of the spam, bullshit and copypasta you post.

We ain't friends. I'm not posting any TKR or other stuff for you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The jealousy in this thread is like blood pudding.

Got to love what a hypocrite he is, considering the inflated reaction score of his three accounts are from him liking all his own posts. Guess that's because if he didn't, he would'nt even have 20 actual likes for any of his post totals.

Food for thought :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
***WARNING.... Red Alert.... WARNING***
The Troll Kingdom Radio thread is a trap.

The only reason why Venooker recreated Troll Kingdom Radio (TK Media Center) is to get IP Addresses for personal use. Please be carefull of going there as a guest. Clicking on that site may come back to bit you in the ass. Y'all be careful about joining Venooker's board. Remember what I told you about jack's failed THE KINGDOM. TKR may cost you a little, it may cost you a lot, but its gonna cost yah an IP Address for sure. See post below.

Venooker has administrator powers at ASVS and this is what Venooker posted.

That's why I decided not click on ASVS anymore. I will never except an invite at a jack, Dirk Funk, Charlemagne run board. Dirk Funk is dead to me, until he returns to TK.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We ain't friends. I'm not posting any TKR or other stuff for you.

Certainly we aren't friends. I don't have male friends who dress in women's attire. I know gay people, but they don't wear women's clothing. I just needed to know was TK Radio a regular forum like The Kingdom or something like The TK Media Center, for music lovers only...Speaking on the TK Media Center, I can now post stuff there without muddling threw Venooker's spam since I have him on IGNORE. This last time I looked, Venooker was posting alot of R&B and Soul music. Anyway, It's whole lot easier to navigate TrollKingdom now.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's the stats on The return of troll kingdom radio 6 - 149

:bigass:
Looks like my plan has worked. This thread has 25 messages and 309 views. One again, another failed forum by Venooker....I'm loving it! Does anyone know if ignored members messages ? No dough in my mind Venooker made more than a few post on my thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Really? Then why did you post at him at 11:45 and again at 1 & 2:30 directly responding to his posts?

Probably because like everybody says, you're jealous and lying. Also because he told you he had you on ignore for the last few days. Guess that pissed you off good. LOL

Got to love how he's been owning you in this thread. I put in a request in his thread in TK Media Center.

Looking forward to his radio show tomorrow. I listened to the older ones and newest one and they're pretty cool.

(1.)I didn't post to him directly, Its a known fact that Venooker made a comment on this thread because that's in his nature...<Everyone knows that Synna. (2.) If he had me on ignore he couldn't see this thread. So if Venooker had me on ignore, he won't be able to comment...<that makes Venooker the liar. (3.) I'm not jealous of Venooker, I just like making his time here miserable as possible. (4.) I'm just giving the members a heads up about Troll Kingdom Radio and personal info.

Synaesthesia

Nah, I think I'll go with you're jealous and lying.

The radio broadcasts are great, by the way.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nah, I think I'll go with you're jealous and lying.

The radio broadcasts are great, by the way.

I wouldn't know how GREAT Troll Kingdom Radio is, because I don't go there. How bout post some links. Show me something. No need to quote anything, because he's on ignore. C'mon jack dancer, do that damn thing or stop riding his jock itch. Do you have to be a member to view Troll Kingdom Radio

Troll Kingdom Radio thread is a trap.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Man, you are one jealous JackDancer

You still don't remember who I am do you?

It's cool, we know where you live, and me and the boys will be paying you a visit sooon :D

You are one fucked up individual Wilson. Better not see you on the street after this ;)

All this because Troll Kingdom Radio isn't working out? I'm loving it. Is that thread still stickied? Can someone post the stats? I would check, but I'm enjoying myself by having Venooker on ignore. I heard Troll Kingdom Radio has 6 total messages and less than a 150 views. YEAH.

MODMAN

6 replies and 209 views in a month on a sticky thread? <<Pathetic.
I don't get this either; everyone post thread and viewing stats.

Troll Kingdom was an outpost for Trolls, once. It went downhill when it became too inwardly focused (IMNSHO!).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't get this either; everyone post thread and viewing stats.

Troll Kingdom was an outpost for Trolls, once. It went downhill when it became too inwardly focused (IMNSHO!).

Huh? Whatever! Did you view TK Radio? Viewing anything by Venooker is a risk you will not wanna take, including his FB page. <<My word is bond on that.
that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Huh? Whatever! Did you view TK Radio? Viewing anything by Venooker is a risk you will not wanna take, including his FB page. <<My word is bond on that.
that.

[size=5[Ask the accounts of Conchaga, Sarek, Dershocka, Cory, Gear, Wisdom, Stuart, Jack V, Morbo (Niel), DeviMan, Yoohee, Kletz, Peter McDonald and Synaesthesia[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You are ignoring content by this member.

Well you got me there.

You are very triggered by this CeeJay fellow.

You know there's only, like, 3 or 4 people here - right? Why get so hot under the collar?

^He's used to it^. He probably use to get a rise when I slap his irreverent ass repeatedly and often around TK, but his current age (80+) doesn't allow it no-longer. Can you type what Venooker wrote? Is the still pissed?

The Troll Kingdom Radio thread is a trap.
The only reason why Venooker recreated Troll Kingdom Radio (TK Media Center) is to get IP Addresses for personal use. Please be carefull of going there as a guest. Clicking on that site may come back to bit you in the ass. Y'all be careful about joining Venooker's board. Remember what I told you about jack's failed THE KINGDOM. TKR may cost you a little, it may cost you a lot, but its gonna cost yah an IP Address for sure. See post below.
Venooker has administrator powers at ASVS and this is what Venooker posted. That's why I decided not click on ASVS anymore. I will never except an invite at a jack, Dirk Funk, Charlemagne run board. Dirk Funk is dead to me, until he returns to TK.

The Question

Eternal
You're not black; you're just so full of shit it's oozing out your pores.