jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
lol

jack

Even I get pwnt occasionally rofl;

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that one of the things that nearly impossible to manufacture as a false persona is self-deprecation. That and a sense of humor.

Rememeber how I accused 'her' of having no sense of humor at TKR and somehow magically 'she' showed up here claiming to have one?

Got.....cha 'eloisel'

Heh heh heh

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
I'm guessing Sac is the greasy haired fat guy
And so the attack begins. In truth, I don't understand your animosity towards me woman. Just know I prefer the term "husky" (I'm very sensitive about my weight, I have a glandular issue). And I certainly don't get why you feel the need to criticize the silken sheen of my magnificent locks. My hair glistens like spun gold when the sun hits it just right, I'll have you know. You break my heart with such contrivances, dear lady, but I still don't feel like we're past the point of no return. My hand still reaches out to you, you need only but grasp it in your own and we can put all this nonsense behind us and move forward as true friends and compatriots.

'Gear is the guy in the bottom center wearing the white striped shirt and khaki pants and looking like he is on meth.
Gear is simply a jolly soul. I see nothing in his picture that indicates he is anything more than a man with a lust for life and fine cigars. I'll thank you not to slander the company I keep in such a manner. Avoid such things and you and I will get along famously.

It is a little surprising to see Donovan described as a cheap prick considering his utter disdain for less than expensive restaurants that serve gourmet food. It is also surprising to see Jack described as a cheap prick. Maybe it shouldn't be since his career is being the king troll of TK. That can't pay much.
Alas, these are merely the labels of a bitter society applied to four men whose love for roast beef sandwiches and bacon cheeseburgers will not be denied due to trivial matters of price, quality and flavor.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is his hair. It shines like spun gold when the sunlight hits it just right.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
It is his hair. It shines like spun gold when the sunlight hits it just right.

That is correct. It is my hair. See? I feel like we're growing closer with every post. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. I truly hope you feel the same way.

jack

Bump