The thread that started it all.

Homo Erectus

Yknow what fuckley? You've just been owned deeply. You asked me to post the threads. I did. If they don't prove the point I'm trying to make (clearly) then it's genetic as far as your developmental disability is concerned.

Sure Jack. Not agreeing with you is a sure route to being called nasty names and belittled. That's gonna proove your point ain't it?

:Rolleyes:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What it was, Homo, was a harmless discussion about the relative merits of pop singers, a few bawdy jokes, and a brief interlude where El tried to play victim as if she thought she was never guilty of vicious hurtful behavior ever no never, and Riotgear made one post succinctly saying he thought the passive aggressive bit was not suited for the room. NO ongoing battle, no attack, just bemusement that the three of us could carry on a polite conversation. Even my observation, which has since been proven accurate, that Eloisel is as harmless as a rusty razor blade in a kiddie pool, was followed by the self-admonishing statement that I myself had faults and was attempting to curb my impulse to correct others. What Jack hasn't posted is the dozens of other threads where we all interacted with nary a cross word: one big happy family.

Fact is, El wildly overreacted to what was essentially a mild, minefield style thread, and used it as an excuse to come back over here and get a little attention and a lovely pity party. The end.

Homo Erectus

Now see, my perspective is that El made a simple comment to Jack speaking to the idea that she would leave Gear alone and Jack could leave Stargard alone and that would be the end of it. And then Jack went ballistic like he did with me and started talking trash and calling her names like he did with me. Maybe I'm just missing the whole El being passive aggressive part. Not that I really give a shit beyond thinking this whole thing is more like a mob rule attack on an individual. But then I am stupid and never see the hidden meaning behind things. I prefer to look at life and people as simple things. Either they are shitheads or they are decent. So far I'm seeing lots of shitheads and not much decent here at TK. Maybe I'm wrong. Of course, as Gagh has pointed out, the name of the place is Troll Kingodm after all.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm done. Enjoy your fun with Weasel.

jack

See Val? That's how you multiple during the lag. :D

jack

Troll kingdom indeed.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Wow. WOW. Does that mean... no, you can't be serious... I mean, 4 years. 4 YEARS!!! And only now I realize I've registered at the wrong board? Why the fuck has nobody ever mentioned that before??
I mean, sure, there were signs - the language, the absence of my buddies, all this talk of other mb's. But, you know, other odm's, other customs, right? And it's not like you guys ever asked me what the hell I was doing here or something!
I still can't believe it.
Seriously? Troll Kingdom? You really sure?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm still waiting to hear Dono's reasoning on the whole KISS thing...

Shitty band with a great gimmick. Gene Simmons basically admits it in nearly every interview. Doesn't mean they weren't successful, but without the makeup and pyro they're mediocre at best.

My head is twice as big as yours. I should know.

jack

They make GREAT bacon cheeseburgers, I understand.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Well, I know very little about you. Here, you appear to be just part of the mob participating in Jack's troll at my expense.

Maybe I'll see you somewhere on the movie review circuit but I have a different user name in that capacity. If you use a different name, pm me and if I see you around I'll say hello.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
What a hurtful thing to say.

Now, to my memory you and I have never exchanged words of a spiteful nature. I even offered up my own version of an olive branch to you when those big meanies were having their way with you at TKR. It was all I could do as you're clearly a woman who can handle herself amongst the heavy hitters assembled on that board. And when that was turned down, I offered you lunch at Leo's on my dime, maybe a roast beef sandwich, or some pulled pork or some such, or even one of those bacon cheeseburgers Jack mentioned, and again I see my efforts to reach out rebuffed. It hurts my heart, but so be it. Let it never be said that Sacrifyx was a self-centered asshole, brimming with evil designs and ulterior motives, schemes and machinations. I think my actions speak quite clearly in my defense of what will undoubtedly be a forthcoming attack on an otherwise impeccable character. Good day, madam.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Do you think Dobby ever gave Harry Potter a blowjob then cast a Forgetticus spell?