The thread that started it all.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
gross

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Sorry, just sold the last of my maturity for some magic farting beans.

Yeah, and I'm pretty pissed about that, this maturity is spoiled. I hope those fart beans make you shit your pants. Goddamn ripoff artist.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I hope so too. I need to buy some new pants anyway.

You need some new t-shirts too. How is the job hunt going? I've heard that we are on an economic upturn.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What a hurtful thing to say.

Now, to my memory you and I have never exchanged words of a spiteful nature. I even offered up my own version of an olive branch to you when those big meanies were having their way with you at TKR. It was all I could do as you're clearly a woman who can handle herself amongst the heavy hitters assembled on that board. And when that was turned down, I offered you lunch at Leo's on my dime, maybe a roast beef sandwich, or some pulled pork or some such, or even one of those bacon cheeseburgers Jack mentioned, and again I see my efforts to reach out rebuffed. It hurts my heart, but so be it. Let it never be said that Sacrifyx was a self-centered asshole, brimming with evil designs and ulterior motives, schemes and machinations. I think my actions speak quite clearly in my defense of what will undoubtedly be a forthcoming attack on an otherwise impeccable character. Good day, madam.

Well, Leo's Bakery & Deli is a hole from what I've heard. As I've never eaten there, I wouldn't know. We got our lunch at Leo's Deli. I doubt I'll be going back to that part of New York. However, if you ever come to Austin, Texas, let me know and I'll take you out to one of my favorite places, Kerby's Cafe. Kerby's is awesome and the ambience is wonderful too.

What did you do to Jack's picture on your sig? His face is a bizarre color, his body is too small for his head, and his arms are thin and a sickly white. Still, I recognize Jack. Who are the other three pricks?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Donovan, 'Gear, and Sac.

I recognize Donovan's half a face even though it looks like he got rid of the unibrow. Which of the other two is Sac?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm guessing Sac is the greasy haired fat guy wearing the suit and tie in the bottom corner and 'Gear is the guy in the bottom center wearing the white striped shirt and khaki pants and looking like he is on meth.

It is a little surprising to see Donovan described as a cheap prick considering his utter disdain for less than expensive restaurants that serve gourmet food. It is also surprising to see Jack described as a cheap prick. Maybe it shouldn't be since his career is being the king troll of TK. That can't pay much.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm guessing Sac is the greasy haired fat guy wearing the suit and tie in the bottom corner and 'Gear is the guy in the bottom center wearing the white striped shirt and khaki pants and looking like he is on meth.

You are correct, SIR.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I recognize Donovan's half a face even though it looks like he got rid of the unibrow. Which of the other two is Sac?

Turns out it was a caterpillar. Formed a chrysalis, and this spring one early morning it emerged as a beautiful butterfly.

Then I let my cat eat it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

It is a little surprising to see Donovan described as a cheap prick considering his utter disdain for less than expensive restaurants that serve gourmet food. It is also surprising to see Jack described as a cheap prick. Maybe it shouldn't be since his career is being the king troll of TK. That can't pay much.

I don't have disdain for cheap restaurants, I have disdain for people who plan pretend trips with pretend guides who let them pretend to come 2000 miles to eat at a shitty deli. There's a difference. It's like flying to the Bahamas so you can try out their McDonald's. What idiot DOES that?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't have disdain for cheap restaurants, I have disdain for people who plan pretend trips with pretend guides who let them pretend to come 2000 miles to eat at a shitty deli. There's a difference. It's like flying to the Bahamas so you can try out their McDonald's. What idiot DOES that?

You seem to have reading comprehension problems. Where in anything that I've written about my trip have I said we planned on meeting up in Glens Falls and driving to Rochester to eat in a shitty deli to make you angry?

jack

Im enjoying this again. You're beyond a head case, you're either truly certifiable, or just bizarrely lonely.

Need a forklift (as opposed to a shovel)???

jack

Dont bother responding, my little pwnt beeyotch, I could fucking care less.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You seem to have reading comprehension problems. Where in anything that I've written about my trip have I said we planned on meeting up in Glens Falls and driving to Rochester to eat in a shitty deli to make you angry?

Who's angry? I think it's the dumbest and funniest thing I've read in a long time here. You have this so-called expert ALLEGEDLY guiding you around a place you've never been and are unlikely to return to, ALLEGEDLY. You have a limited amount of time in which to see...anything, ALLEGEDLY. And for your grand spectacular ALLEGED dinner treat?

Fucking Leo's Deli.

That is hilarious. What was your follow-up? Black and white formal wear at Taco Bell?