The Troll Kingdom Story Thread.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Someone on Facebook referred to the captivity and consumption of lobsters as "slavery" and "murder." The "murder" bit isn't all that uncommon among animal rights extremists, but the "slavery" bit is an entirely new one on me. Slavery to me indicates ownership of one human being by another, as well as, generally speaking, forced labor. I have no idea how many people have lobsters out behind plows and picking cotton and tidying their houses. :shrug:

Pointing out how crazy that sounds isn't trolling. It's a gentle (or not so gentle, depending on how you take it) indicator that you're crossing into Charlie Manson territory and it might be time to double back, or at least tap the brakes.

Well I for one murdered the SHIT out of a plateful of shrimp a few weeks back. Is this person a vegan of some sort? Because they tend to go to the extreme when it comes to comparing edible animals to Holocaust victims and whatnot...

Friday

Bazinga!
The lobster thing?

I do that myself, on my friends' Facebook pages. A few of my friends fall far to the left, and when faced with one of their ridiculous diatribes, I let them know concisely, and without question, my views on the topic at hand. I've even become sarcastic with a few. Am I trolling? No. It's called having a different point of view. And they are still my friends.

Blindgroping, what you did in this thread is far worse than the transgressions you perceive TS has visited upon you. He was being who he is. You, on the other hand, set out to intentionally piss him off, and the way you chose to do that was asshattery at it's best. Even I, who have merely a passing acquaintance with him, know he is in the same boat as a lot of the country. He is struggling just to get by. To kick him in his vulnerable spot, just for spite, is a shameful act on your part.

I must commend TS for his taking the high road here. I'm sure he knows your vulnerable spots, also, yet he chooses not to use them. That, Blindgroping, is the measure of a true friend. Take notes.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, I believe she's a vegan. Anyway, it wasn't that BG deliberately set out to bring her post to my attention. He responded to something she posted, I saw it and took interest, then was baffled at the misanthropy emanating from the thread he had responded in and expressed my bafflement in my usual style.

Friday

Bazinga!
Thank you Friday, you are often the voice of reason. I will listen to you more when you post.

That's a promise.
To quote TS:
[YOUTUBE]NefM2gVo9mw[/YOUTUBE]

If you wish me to read your story, jack, I would be honored. Thank you. :)

However, never make the mistake of thinking possessing a degree automatically makes one creative.

Oh, I can put all the words in the correct places, and my grammar is unmatched (;)), but creativity comes from the soul, not a university.

I could no more type a bunch of words and inspire people, like TS does, than pick up a paintbrush and create a masterpiece on par with Picasso or Rembrandt.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No. It's because I've always adored you since you've forgiven me and welcomed me unconditionally to SC, and you stroked my very fragile ego in this thread :bigass:

jack

<3

The Question

Eternal
Well, now the thread has a much nicer vibe to it. :)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Guess what! I got a fevah! And the only cure... is Moar Caitriona!

[YOUTUBE]q4royOLtvmQ[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
Actually, I really AM coming down with a fever, and congestion.

The Question

Eternal
Bluh. I feel like poo, man...

jack

stop posting here, and get some sleep

The Question

Eternal
Did a shitload of that. Gonna do a shitload more of that, though.

jack

u jelly 'bro?

The Question

Eternal
More story will be on its way pretty soon.

jack

awesome. I sure am enjoying the quiet last couple of days.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Hey TQ:
Eagle 1 - the Albatross has landed.

Repeat

eagle one, THE albatross has landed.