Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Troll Kingdom Story Thread.

Way I remember it, albatross was a ship's good luck charm, 'til some idiot killed it. Yes, I've read a poem. Try not to faint.

Other than that, WTH you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Hoooo-EEE! Both sinuses completely blocked, coughing my face off and running a fever yet -- no idea how high of a fever since I don't have a yer-mom-eter. Tried sleeping some more, but I had those weird dreams where everything is all pendulum-y and spin-y. That didn't make any sense. Who has NyQuil? Give me NyQuil! Is that shit from NY? Is that where the NY comes from in NyQuil? Whatever. Stuff some in yer either net portz.

Guess who else I've totally pwnt in this thread (for free) besides teh Wheeze, Mr Saint?

:::nods::: :bigass:

Okay, well, I'm 95% back up to speed, so Part 2 is in the works. Part 3 is the finale. Not to come off like a horrible extortionist, but if you could swing a little dough for NyQuil, orange juice and chicken soup, I sure wouldn't complain. If ya can't, no biggie. It would help, though.

If we're two thirds of the way through it, I think I know what you mean by "short" story :bigass: