To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wordforge, I will join your board...Since Venooker and John checks IP's, I'll have to create a new email account, change my handle and post from a new location other than my devices... Especially since jack ratted out Bickedan as being administrator...Back in the day, Bickedan was down with New Age Posting, until he sold me out for jack and Dark Pickle, a former NAP.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread is pretty funny. Lots of bullshit about nothing from CeeJay.

:bigass:

jack

Then why did you invite me? Why did Venooker make a introductory thread at Wordforge about me coming?...I see the activity has tripled since I announced that I planned to join Wordforge...I already contributed to Wordforge without becoming a member yet...
To troll your ass and watch them eat you alive of course. Still waiting for you to take the bait. It will be a pleasure to see you get owned there.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I officially have 2 invitations to WORDFORGE...Who else wanna sign my list?

√. The Question, dormally known as: The Highwayman, The Saint, John, Daniel @ TrollKingdom.
√. jack.

jack

I fucking dare you to register and post there. I've had an account in good standing there for 13 years.

You don't have the balls it seems. All talk but your panties are wet. You got nothing but talk, as usual. Pussy.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
According to John, they aren't gone let me in as "BLACKFOOT" or "CeeJay"... You made a post signaling my arrival, so they wouldn't let me register... I see your angle jack...You want me to register at WORDFORGE, so Bickadan or Lilac can announce that MY registration has been denied... And like you always do, take credit for it and brag about how pawned I am...Like you did at The Kingdom and ASVS.

And Another Thang, WORDFORGE

To the members of WORDFORGE, I'm coming. For you WORDFORGE are fully aware that the day of BLACKFOOT or CeeJay shall come hook or crook or like a thief in the midnight hour...Watch yourselves, or your hearts will be weighed down by dissipation, drunkenness, and the worries of life...That day will spring upon you suddenly like a snare...But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even John, The Question nor Bickedan...For only I BLACKFOOT knows when I shall come against you and your kind...WORDFORGE...BLACKFOOT or whatever handle of MY choosing is gonna tear your Kingdom down...So be on guard, keep awake.

Swiggity Csgo GIF - Swiggity Csgo Meme GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Troll Kingdom members who post at WORDFORGE:

Bickendan, Donovan, Cait, missmanners, Grammerboy, Starman, Ryan (samurai), Ancalagon, ed269, Faceman, Red Whacker, Cocophony, Mirah, Stewie (Stewart) John Castle, jack, Lanzman, classichummes, Grandtheftcow, Paladin, Speck (spack), Chris (Gagh), CoyoteUgly, Volpone, Dave, Tyralak (Dirk Funk), Riotgear (Gear), Starguard, Gagh, HunterB5446 (HunterX/Bitchslapsmitty), Jenna, Lilac (shared account at TK).

I do my homework before joining another board.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
According to John, they aren't gone let me in as "BLACKFOOT" or "CeeJay"... You made a post signaling my arrival, so they wouldn't let me register... I see your angle jack...You want me to register at WORDFORGE, so Bickadan or Lilac can announce that MY registration has been denied... And like you always do, take credit for it and brag about how pawned I am...Like you did at The Kingdom and ASVS.

And Another Thang, WORDFORGE

To the members of WORDFORGE, I'm coming. For you WORDFORGE are fully aware that the day of BLACKFOOT or CeeJay shall come hook or crook or like a thief in the midnight hour...Watch yourselves, or your hearts will be weighed down by dissipation, drunkenness, and the worries of life...That day will spring upon you suddenly like a snare...But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even John, The Question nor Bickedan...For only I BLACKFOOT knows when I shall come against you and your kind...WORDFORGE...BLACKFOOT or whatever handle of MY choosing is gonna tear your Kingdom down...So be on guard, keep awake.

Swiggity Csgo GIF - Swiggity Csgo Meme GIFs

38b0a95292b9f1f9.gif

^^If you think that's racist, you should see what they're saying about you over there.

:wtf:
If that's the case, why WORGEFORGE won't except my registration as BLACKFOOT or CeeJay...I've been going against fake ass racist cowardly white people who think bullying on the Internet is awesome since 2007...Either WORDFORGE except me as BLACKFOOT are they can shut that fuck up.. I wanna sign up at WORDFORGE as BLACKFOOT, but The Question and jack spoiled dat...Any way WORDFORGE.....

And Another Thang, John or jack.

Cause we at TK know Venooker is going to take credit for this. Can you or jack post the threads were the members of WORDFORGE is supposedly calling my a cupcakeer... HOLLA BLACK.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Hold up! Hold up!.. Is WORDFORGE a political forum headed by John Castle?. OMG, I just noticed you twats like that Star Wars/Star Trek bullshit via ASVS, headed by Tyralak/Dirk Funk and Charlemagne/Khas who gifted me 2 forums (BLACKFOOT's Sports Forum and The Brigs) which I was a Global Moderator of. :bigass:

jack

Shut the fuck up. CeeJay.

jack

Yeah, you can have my account too. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. I has a good deal for you CeeJay.

hahhahahahahahaha

jack

LOL looks like WF is down the while. CeeJay broke it when he tried to reg.

jack

Can you or jack post the threads were the members of WORDFORGE is supposedly calling my a cupcakeer
I don't think either of us ever said that. Maybe you should go back and read the thread again to see what we actually DID say?

:D

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
LOL looks like WF is down the while. CeeJay broke it when he tried to reg.
Damn, it is! Wonder if their fat sissy Commie tech boi scuttled the whole thing at the prospect of having to deal with the
38b0a95292b9f1f9.gif
bleating at the gate to be let in.