Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TW's newest site!

Oh... that's too bad. :(

I won't be posting at the new Trollwars Shack and Auxillary Outhouse.

I can't believe I was going to let those guys blow me. What was I thinking!?

I must've been drunk. Or high. Or in need of attention. Or rebelling against my daddy.

Neil said:
I can't believe I was going to let those guys blow me. What was I thinking!?

I must've been drunk. Or high. Or in need of attention. Or rebelling against my daddy.

OK, you get the best laugh of the day award.... ;)

So let me get this straight. They invade TK, scream about how good they are, force us to go to their sight and kick the crap out of them and get their site shut down, start a new (hidden) sight and the crap kicking begins again, and now they come back here to cry some more.

And these guys really think they are mighty trolls that we should fear?

Why do we always get the nutjobs?

trollwarssnoopd THATS NOT TROLLWARS YOU DUMBFUCK
Why don't you just post as your evil wizard account or something?

Yes, that cat is out of the bag. It's far tamer than I expected, but that's usually the case with TW.

Sarek said:
So let me get this straight. They invade TK, scream about how good they are, force us to go to their sight and kick the crap out of them and get their site shut down, start a new (hidden) sight and the crap kicking begins again, and now they come back here to cry some more.

And these guys really think they are mighty trolls that we should fear?

Why do we always get the nutjobs?

Makes you wonder why you spend so much time talking about us...

Cranky Bastard said:

Actually, I don't. Been to busy to even post much lately. But when I get a few free minutes, it's nice to know that I can rely on the retards from Turd Wars to provide a few laughs with their stupid antics and over the top trolling claims.

Cranky Bastard said:

I have noticed the very same. They have done everything they can to keep EDNA of TROLLWARS from talking to me. I wonder why?? What is it they are hiding? They fear me to such an extent they took over my username, renamed me 'LULU' and gave me restricted power to post. TROLLWARRIOR then invites me to come into the bait site which I took up. I thoroughly thrashed him and RWC in the bait site - so much so that I was banned IMMEDIATELY. Pronto. A faster ban than even the one I suffered at the hands of WORDFORGE. It is a new record. Two minutes flat. From the moment I posted up to the moment I was removed from the board. This after TROLLWARRIOR deleted every scathing post I made against him. I bitchslapped him so hard I could hear the resounding thump all the way up here in Toronto. He especially freaked when he saw that EDNA had posted for me to look at my PMs. Hmmmm? Such fear I have created. I am but a GOD!

This has been a very trying week for our friends at TW.

I trust mm's going to be hosting the annual Memorial Day picnic?

You guys had nothing to do with the Hag fucking up her site, Sarek, as time will undoubtedly reveal.

If I'm wrong, unlike a little pussy trekkie faggot like you, I have the grace and balls to come back here and admit so.

But what Messman's thread REALLY reveals is that TrollKingdoms' PRIVATE messaging system is no such thing.

You people have absolutely no honor whatsoever, do you?

Messenger said:
Why don't you just post as your evil wizard account or something?

Yes, that cat is out of the bag. It's far tamer than I expected, but that's usually the case with TW.

Proof that TrollKingdoms PM is compromised.