Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TW's newest site!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Apparently I can't give you green karma. Sorry. Must be another one of those pesky glitches.
The same glitch that allows me to become Admin in-between the hours of 6 and 7, read your PMs, ban people I don't like (Loopy), and turn off your karma.

You've been warned!

Sarek said:
Interesting read. Who did you "borrow" your replies from?

Ahhh, yet another of Sarek's patented one liners. I geuss that passes for true wit when brevity is all you have, eh?

I don't plagiarize, Sarek. I don't need to. Anytime you wanna have a go, pick a topic and call me out. My specialties are ideology, culture, history and Islam. Sorry, I don't do star trek trivia or hollywood gossip.

Caitriona said:
You're in the red, so karma is limited, but I'll give you some 'karma lovin' and you can get into the green.

well, thank you ... does that mean I can go play games in the arcade now?

RWC said:
How would you know? BTW, I enjoyed reading your paranoid PM's, pussy. ;)

46723.jpg

Caitriona said:
Please, any troll can around these parts can tell you what you have to do in order to *NOT* leave a trail of cookie crumbs back to a secret board.
Yes, yes he or she can.

jack You must certainly remember that I recognized you at once :)

Me? Shit, I'm the n00b on the site. Amateur, at best. The site....

(weeps like a 3 year old little girl)

I feel like I'm stuck in a foreign airport having lost all my luggage, money, and ticket.

Trolls don't sit at home? What do they do, jump in they ride and floor it to secret hideouts and THEN sit in front of a computer?