Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TW's newest site!

Caitriona said:
Well then cool.. because I think you're one of the cool ones too!

As long as we're all entertained, then proceed... ;)

The problem I see is that some of your friends take things entirely too seriously.

... so do some of my friends.

At least some of us are able to keep things in perspective.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Save face?

Earth to clown make up guy: It's a fucking message board!

I do hope you act a grown up when your offline.
All the more foolish you and company look when they come to post in this thread.

You might not see it, bucko, but that's exactly what you are doing here. Where we are laughing at you, you are scrambling to think of a way to turn this around somehow.

I think you and the rest should just give it up for now, before you look even more silly.

Messenger said:
All the more foolish you and company look when they come to post in this thread.

You might not see it, bucko, but that's exactly what you are doing here. Where we are laughing at you, you are scrambling to think of a way to turn this around somehow.

I think you and the rest should just give it up for now, before you look even more silly.

There's nothing to turn around, Messman, nor do I - or anyone else that I can see - give a shit about looking silly.

Being silly and having fun is what it's all about, isn't it? Or was the karma you just gave me for my perspective comment a mistake?

Geesh!

... except for that Sarek guy. He's fucked up, man!

Sarek said:
I don't doubt it for a moment. Hence the reason I question your intelligence.

I imagine you question all intelligence since I've seen none in any of your one liners.

Why don't you go over to Hambil the gerbil-packers room and join me and Hairyballbag on the last few pages here:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51120&page=15 .

Hairy seems to have run away, but maybe he's just licking his wounds - or has a real life outside of this board. We were having a running debate about Marxism, Anarchy, homo marriage, Identity group ideology and a host of related issues.

Read up and show me your stuff, Sarek. Mine's there on display.

I don't particularly care about looking silly or smart, either. Don't give a shit what you all think of me.

I'm a troll.

If I thought there was some stupid dick-waving issue between the two sites, I'd be over here more often waving the flag.

I'm not because I see two very different styles from two very different sites. Might as well compare I Love Lucy to The Outer Limits. I'm happy in my place, you're all happy in yours. Big deal. We don't like each other (or so it is pretended). Big deal. We're tweaking each other. Now that I like.

I'm a discussion troll - it's all I'm good at. I spend my time on more serious political sites trolling against political correctness and group-think. The topics here? Gurk's got 'em handled.

What I find supremely amusing? Your worst trolls here are the smartest in discussion. Those that I rag constantly from a troll standpoint I most often find as a like-mind.

Funny.

Cranky Bastard said:
I don't particularly care about looking silly or smart, either. Don't give a shit what you all think of me.

I'm a troll.

If I thought there was some stupid dick-waving issue between the two sites, I'd be over here more often waving the flag.

I'm not because I see two very different styles from two very different sites. Might as well compare I Love Lucy to The Outer Limits. I'm happy in my place, you're all happy in yours. Big deal. We don't like each other (or so it is pretended). Big deal. We're tweaking each other. Now that I like.

I'm a discussion troll - it's all I'm good at. I spend my time on more serious political sites trolling against political correctness and group-think. The topics here? Gurk's got 'em handled.

What I find supremely amusing? Your worst trolls here are the smartest in discussion. Those that I rag constantly from a troll standpoint I most often find as a like-mind.

Funny.

Hello, dear... I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I hope you will accept our hospitality even if I'm not a troll.

Welcome...

;)
mm

missmanners said:
Hello, dear... I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I hope you will accept our hospitality even if I'm not a troll.

Welcome...

;)
mm

No offer of cookies and tea?
For Shame! I'm suprised at you MM!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
No, I'm the spy you fucking Bastard!

Cait screwed me good and I gave up all you shits!

Bwa hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha!

And a fine time was had by all concerned... ;)

Blindgroping said:
For Shame! I'm surprised at you MM!

She must be ill.

Still, look at her. Even from her sick bed, she welcomes new members. That's why she is *the* missmanners. ;)

Blindgroping said:
For Shame! I'm suprised at you MM!

Well come to think of it, you men will probably be wanting sandwiches and beer.

Let me just put on my apron and scurry off to the kitchen.

;)
mm

Caitriona said:
She must be ill.

Still, look at her. Even from her sick bed, she welcomes new members. That's why she is *the* missmanners. ;)
True.

No beer, teas fine.
Let me make the sandwiches.
My Catering class had the best!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Apparently I can't give you green karma. Sorry. Must be another one of those pesky glitches.

You're in the red, so karma is limited, but I'll give you some 'karma lovin' and you can get into the green.