Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TW's newest site!

Sarek said:
Actually, I don't. Been to busy to even post much lately.

Yes, the summer convention season is starting and it's so time consuming sewing up your new vulcan robes and sculpting your new pointy ear pieces.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
You guys had nothing to do with the Hag fucking up her site, Sarek, as time will undoubtedly reveal.

If I'm wrong, unlike a little pussy trekkie faggot like you, I have the grace and balls to come back here and admit so.

But what Messman's thread REALLY reveals is that TrollKingdoms' PRIVATE messaging system is no such thing.

You people have absolutely no honor whatsoever, do you?

I have no idea why the members of this site are so adamant about how it was they who shut down TROLLWARS. I have told them since the moment TROLLWARS went down that they had nothing to do with it. They continue with this charade whereupon they slapped TROLLWARS right out of existence. I am amazed. I thought at least SOMEONE here would display proper honour but the moment CLEO takes the site down to make some changes they jumped up at this moment of weakness and proclaimed themselves victors. I am absolutely without a doubt the ONLY member of TROLL KINGDOM who did not join in the celebrations simply because I knew the truth. I daresay there is hypocrisy here because every member of TROLL KINGDOM also knew the truth but this was too great an opportunity to pass up. An inert TROLLWARS incapable of defending itself! Ripe for ridicule! Let's jump on this chance as they are helpless!

The tactics smack of TROLLWARRIOR's silly game of banning me within his fake site after I bitchslapped him all over the place. I slapped him down so hard he banned me in record time. Where WORDFORGE was the fastest ban I had ever experienced, this ban at the hands of TROLLWARRIOR made record time. Fucker even changed my user name and CHALLENGED me to visit his bait site. Laughing in the meantime, I signed in as 'LULU' and proceeded to tear him and RWC new assholes. BAM!! I was banned. My posts asked what TROLLWARRIOR had done with my post in which I clearly savaged RWC with mere words. No insults. No crude language. Just nice, polite words. I have no doubt RWC was in tears, crying for SAREK's mommy.

SaintLucifer said:

I have no idea why the members of this site are so adamant about how it was they who shut down TROLLWARS. I have told them since the moment TROLLWARS went down that they had nothing to do with it. They continue with this charade whereupon they slapped TROLLWARS right out of existence. I am amazed. I thought at least SOMEONE here would display proper honour but the moment CLEO takes the site down to make some changes they jumped up at this moment of weakness and proclaimed themselves victors. I am absolutely without a doubt the ONLY member of TROLL KINGDOM who did not join in the celebrations simply because I knew the truth. I daresay there is hypocrisy here because every member of TROLL KINGDOM also knew the truth but this was too great an opportunity to pass up. An inert TROLLWARS incapable of defending itself! Ripe for ridicule! Let's jump on this chance as they are helpless!

The tactics smack of TROLLWARRIOR's silly game of banning me within his fake site after I bitchslapped him all over the place. I slapped him down so hard he banned me in record time. Where WORDFORGE was the fastest ban I had ever experienced, this ban at the hands of TROLLWARRIOR made record time. Fucker even changed my user name and CHALLENGED me to visit his bait site. Laughing in the meantime, I signed in as 'LULU' and proceeded to tear him and RWC new assholes. BAM!! I was banned. My posts asked what TROLLWARRIOR had done with my post in which I clearly savaged RWC with mere words. No insults. No crude language. Just nice, polite words. I have no doubt RWC was in tears, crying for SAREK's mommy.
Blah blah blah?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
How was the site found then, Messman?

I got it, go back and check my PM's again.

^ *sigh*

I'd tell you how it was probably done, but then I'd have to kill you. j/k I could tell you how it was done, but why should I give away some of our best stuff.

I can tell you this, there are MUCH easier ways to find out besides violating privacy and reading PM's, which is not possible for even most of the Admins to do I might add.

But you won't believe me, and I guess I don't care because, then, how someone could do it will then remain TK's little secret.

In short, why should we tell you how to do it. ;)

Caitriona said:
^ *sigh*

I'd tell you how it was probably done, but then I'd have to kill you. j/k I could tell you how it was done, but why should I give away some of our best stuff.

I can tell you this, there are MUCH easier ways to find out besides violating privacy and reading PM's, which is not possible for even most of the Admins to do I might add.

But you won't believe me, and I guess I don't care because, then, how someone could do it will then remain TK's little secret.

She's full of shit GURKY. I know she is. Guaranteed.

Please, any troll can around these parts can tell you what you have to do in order to *NOT* leave a trail of cookie crumbs back to a secret board.

And I do mean any troll.. [well I guess not any troll *snicker*]

It's really simple, you louts: we have an inside man who will eventually join TK 'full time,' and discard the rest of you like the fools you are.

Messenger said:
It's really simple, you louts: we have an inside man who will eventually join TK 'full time,' and discard the rest of you like the fools you are.

Well, that is the *easiest* way of course.. A spy!! ;)

trollwarssnoopd YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT
LOL!

Well, I can't exactly reveal who without compromising his/her position. He/she might register here under a different nick.

Why should I sacrifice such a valuable asset just to prove you wrong, fuckface, when we can keep it around and know your every move?

::laughing::

Proof is in the pudding.

mmmmmmm chocolate. Hey snoopy, you might grow to regret all the bullshit you've been heaping on us long term.

Know what I mean, jelly bean?

Caitriona said:

That's OK, Cait. I'm used to such hypocrisy, so don't prattle on about "violating privacy". It's unbecoming for you to try and defend the utter lack of honor some of your compatriots have displayed.

All's fair in love and troll, eh what?

Post another naked picture - some frontal nudity this time?

Isn't it about time for snagglepuss to log in as himself and call me a 'peice of shit' ?

Well, if you boys have nothing to add.... :bigass:

Comments on this post trollwarssnoopd YOU THREATENING ME YOU PEICE OF SHIT?

No, stupid...I'm trolling you. Over and over. Endlessly.

FUCK YOU PUNK

applause.gif