Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TW's newest site!

jack said:
Comments on this post trollwarssnoopd YOU THREATENING ME YOU PEICE OF SHIT?

No, stupid...I'm trolling you. Over and over. Endlessly.
angry-smiley-014.gif

Be on your toes..... you never know for sure....

trollwarssnoopd YOU LIE, YOU FUCKS READ THE PM'S
The Private Message's what?

Anyone notice how all of Gurts posts seem to take on a tearful tone? Almost like he's crying as he makes them?

I like that it pissed snoop off about his "hidden" site?

Where the fuck is Cleo anyway?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
That's OK, Cait. I'm used to such hypocrisy, so don't prattle on about "violating privacy". It's unbecoming for you to try and defend the utter lack of honor some of your compatriots have displayed.

All's fair in love and troll, eh what?

Post another naked picture - some frontal nudity this time?

LOL, OK fine. Be a fool. It's no skin off my precious ass.

I suppose it's easier to believe *we* admins did or allowed something sinister rather than admit 1] you have a tattle tale among you, or 2] you're just plain too stupid to know the amazing secret of "links". Either way, I've been called a lot worse and still slept like a baby.

jack said:
I like that it pissed snoop off about his "hidden" site?

Where the fuck is Cleo anyway?

According to some posts [which have to be taken with a grain of salt at this point as they know we are reading] she is on a mini vacation and no one has her contact info.

Sarek said:
Anyone notice how all of Gurts posts seem to take on a tearful tone? Almost like he's crying as he makes them?

You mistake my supreme amusement for some other emotion. Not surprising for a pathetic person who displays a pathological fixation upon a fictional sci fi character who's philosophy is the abnegation of all emotion.

Sarek said:
You're right, LOL!

"BUT BUT.... ...............YOU SUCK!! I HATE YOU!!"

*gets down on floor to beat with hands and feet*

Caitriona said:
LOL, OK fine. Be a fool. It's no skin off my precious ass.

I suppose it's easier to believe *we* admins did or allowed something sinister rather than admit 1] you have a tattle tale among you, or 2] you're just plain too stupid to know the amazing secret of "links". Either way, I've been called a lot worse and still slept like a baby.

Oh - now you've gone and taken offense. Please don't. I think you're one of the cool ones.

I hope my saying so doesn't compromise you in any way.

Truth is I find this situation funny and entertaining as hell. And it's not costing me a cent!

Messenger said:
You're right, LOL!

"BUT BUT.... ...............YOU SUCK!! I HATE YOU!!"

*gets down on floor to beat with hands and feet*

Hell has officially froze over.. Messenger agrees with Sarek.

I think I'm gonna cry!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
You mistake my supreme amusement for some other emotion. Not surprising for a pathetic person who displays a pathological fixation upon a fictional sci fi character who's philosophy is the abnegation of all emotion.

Me does think I've wounded poor Gurtie.

Now now little girl, don't cry. Mommie will be along shortly to make it all better.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Oh - now you've gone and taken offense. Please don't. I think you're one of the cool ones.

I hope my saying so doesn't compromise you in any way.

Truth is I find this situation funny and entertaining as hell. And it's not costing me a cent!

Well then cool.. because I think you're one of the cool ones too!

As long as we're all entertained, then proceed... ;)

Messenger said:
^Except having to run around to save face.

I think you've confused the parties here. ;)

Save face?

Earth to clown make up guy: It's a fucking message board!

I do hope you act a grown up when your offline.