USA vs Russia...Because Ukraine can't defend itself.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The crisis in Ukraine is spiraling into a widespread humanitarian catastrophe.

The United Nations is warning that continued conflict in Ukraine could displace 10 million people, a staggering number that would make it one of the largest refugee crises on earth. Immediate medical support is needed to prevent the country from spiraling even deeper into a humanitarian crisis that could impact tens of millions of people. Project HOPE is partnering with a non-governmental organization in Ukraine to purchase and transport pharmaceuticals and medical supplies across the country. This coming week, Project HOPE is transporting 100 pallets of pharmaceuticals and supplies, including insulin, needles, sutures, and gauzes into Lviv for onward distribution westward. Our team on the ground is also conducting assessments of health facilities to determine needs and how Project HOPE and partners can best fulfill gaps.

Click Here For Full Story

April 5, 2022: 100 Pallets of Pharmaceuticals and Supplies Headed to Lviv​

March 31, 2022: Project HOPE Importing 47 Pallets of Relief in Ukraine​

March 28, 2022: Project HOPE Delivers Five IEHKs Into Ukraine​

March 25, 2022: Project HOPE Supplying New Ward for Ukrainian Children in Poland

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
April 5, 2022: 100 Pallets of Pharmaceuticals and Supplies Headed to Lviv

March 31, 2022: Project HOPE Importing 47 Pallets of Relief in Ukraine​

March 28, 2022: Project HOPE Delivers Five IEHKs Into Ukraine​

March 25, 2022: Project HOPE Supplying New Ward for Ukrainian Children in Poland

:wtf:
Why are we paying for a war between Russia and Ukraine when Americans need help? That money should be used our poor, our people on government assistance and the have nots.That's white America for yah. Always trying to a hero for other countries problems. What we gone do for Russia? They are dying too. We Are we going to give them $$$ also? Now America going to have millions of immigrants from Ukraine joining our welfare system.

USUC

Trollzilla
:wtf:
Why are we paying for a war between Russia and Ukraine when Americans need help? That money should be used our poor, our people on government assistance and the have nots.That's white America for yah. Always trying to a hero for other countries problems. What we gone do for Russia? They are dying too. We Are we going to give them $$$ also? Now America going to have millions of immigrants from Ukraine joining our welfare system.
You suck at trolling.

USUC

Trollzilla
Another log for the fire:

Ummm, watching the YouTube, while he does initially seem to “brush off” the accusations he then goes on to say that those were in fact crimes that were committed in 2014 and the Ukrainians involved were later prosecuted/jailed.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wouldn't that just be "New Age Posting For Trump"?

Yes! I was for former president Donald Trump trying to keep mexicans in mexico. Hopefully President Joe Biden will keep those Ukrainians in Europe. We are gonna spend about billions of dollars helping them defend their selves, just as former president Donald Trump did with mexicans. No President could stop Mexicans from crossing the border. Nope, they can't be stopped.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You suck at trolling.

Whoooose trolling? You made a thread about the Russian vs Ukrainian war that's now buried on page 3. The difference between you and I is...I contribute to TrollKingdom, you don't. USUC, you need to remove trollzilla from under your avatar because you suck at.......:bigass:

jack

Synaesthesia

Whoooose trolling? You made a thread about the Russian vs Ukrainian war that's now buried on page 3. The difference between you and I is...I don't contribute to TrollKingdom, you do, so I'm jealous that everyone has me on ignore and I'm desperate for attention.

There, I fixed that for you, jealous liar.

USUC

Trollzilla
Whoooose trolling? You made a thread about the Russian vs Ukrainian war that's now buried on page 3. The difference between you and I is...I contribute to TrollKingdom, you don't. USUC, you need to remove trollzilla from under your avatar because you suck at.......:bigass:
Wait…where’s the guy with the atrocious spelling and grammar?
Chew troll.
I’m thinking about starting a gofundme or similar for my fellow boozers in Ukraine. I came to this morning thinking how much martial law would suck. Imagine waking up to find out alcohol sales were immediately banned in the U.S.
That would make me want to shank a Russian.

jack

More like a chew toy.....

Sometimes it's fun to play with your food a little ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Ukraine not getting what it needs to 'end war sooner,' running out of 'time', Zelenskyy says[/u]

From the onslaught of the Russian army says they've been fighting for more than a month without resupply of ammunition, food and water – but now the "mountain of wounded makes up almost half of the crew."

Ukrainian officials said Tuesday they have foiled a planned cyberattack by Russian military hackers on the country’s power grid.

Former President Barack Obama revealed in an interview about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine that Vladimir Putin "has always been ruthless against his own people as well as others."

Click Here For Full Story

jack

cup-balls.gif

The Question

Eternal
Interesting; if true, then there is no "good guy" to root for in this conflict. Just bad actors all around, including those here at home who want to sink us into this shitpuddle.

jack

Ooh is that Tulsi? I'd like to fuck her while choking her to death.

Good times.