USA vs Russia...Because Ukraine can't defend itself.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
All I can say is, those Ukrainian's are going to suffer the same thing that happened to the Jews and what white Americans are trying to do to BLACK Americans. Exterminate. If America doesn't stop Russia.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why haven't the USA joined in the fight yet? Our gas prices are going up. North Carolina gas went up from $2.89 to $4.99 a gallon. I mean, that what I was told. I haven't gotten gas since Super Bowl LVI. I drive all electric now in my brand new HUMMER EV.
He needs to be reminded that there's been no delivery of said Hummer EV and won't be til October or later.

From what Devilman says, he probably gets about 15mph in that rusted out junker he calls a car.

Did you also know there are no charging stations for that vehicle built yet? Ask around.

Busted again, as usual. He'll do anything to get us to reply, even getting his own thread trashed with his lies.

From the Hummer Website "The Hummer EV will go on sale in fall, 2021, and at first only the most expensive Edition 1 model will be available; less expensive trims will come into the picture starting in late 2022.

Remember, he said he had the least expensive one because he "didn't need all those extras"

This is how you catch a liar, which I enjoy doing especially with this piece of trash black bastard

:bigass: :gagh:

jack

From the GM website
General Motors will work with its network of dealers to help spur the installation of 40,000 electric vehicle chargers in the US, the company announced today. It will also begin selling its own “Ultium” branded Level 2 chargers for home or business uses. The first ones will probably appear sometime in late '22. This is the only charging station that will be compatible with GM current and future electric vehicles (EV's).

So sure Wilson, you have more gas in your diaper than in your car. Stick to not lying, especially around here.

jack

I remember my first car. It was a '68 olds Dynamic 88. About 7 mpg, but back then gas was 27 cents a gallon. It had a 394V8 which when the rest of the car fell apart, I rebuilt the engine and dropped it sideways into a Corvair, making a "funny car" out of it.

Good times.

USUC

Trollzilla
I remember my first car. It was a '68 olds Dynamic 88. About 7 mpg, but back then gas was 27 cents a gallon. It had a 394V8 which when the rest of the car fell apart, I rebuilt the engine and dropped it sideways into a Corvair, making a "funny car" out of it.

Good times.
Good memories. I was the youngest of 4 and my dad threw out the damn playbook when he took me shopping for my first car. My older siblings had…a Pinto, a very used Volvo….practical cars. I had my eye on a used Toyota Corolla and thought I’d be lucky to get it. My dad (possibly drunk at the time) said “that’s not you” and I ended up with a yellow and black Camaro (I called it the rumble bee). With a moon roof and electric windows!!
My siblings were just a little bit pissed. :)

jack

LOL at Rumble bee. Made me think of my third car, which was a tricked out Dodge challenger. The "Super Bee" I did a lot of racing repairs, part of the Jolley team at Lebanon Valley Speedway back in the late 60's early 70's. This is a stock photo, but mine was just as nice back in the day. I paid 3k for that car back then which was all the money in the world I had. wish I had kept it.

2-1532094638460@2x.jpg

Last edited:

USUC

Trollzilla
LOL at Rumble bee. Made me think of my third car, which was a tricked out Dodge challenger. The "Super Bee" I did a lot of racing repairs, part of the Jolley team at Lebanon Valley Speedway back in the late 60's early 70's. This is a stock photo, but mine was just as nice back in the day. I paid 3k for that car back then which was all the money in the world I had. wish I had kept it.

2-1532094638460@2x.jpg
Beautiful!
Wish I hadn’t totaled my Camaro by “falling asleep at the wheel” (a euphemism for a TOTALLY loaded 19 year old passing out while driving on the 405 freeway and crashing into a guardrail-thank you for guardrails-at 2am one morning).
I drove a plastic Ford Fairmont for a year or so after that….until I wrecked it too, lol.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Attention USUS, don't you have a thread concerning Ukraine? and. Why are you at my thread spamming it? and. Or you just posting here to play with grown folks?

And another thing, USUC

USUC thread: Is Russia going to invad Russia?
Views:266

CeeJays thread:
Views: 470

Damn! You're fucking pathetic and disrespectful. My word is bond when I say..I never read your thread, I don't click on bullshit.

USUC

Trollzilla
Attention USUS, don't you have a thread concerning Ukraine? and. Why are you at my thread spamming it? and. Or you just posting here to play with grown folks?

And another thing, USUC

USUC thread: Is Russia going to invad Russia?
Views:266

CeeJays thread:
Views: 470

Damn! You're fucking pathetic and disrespectful. My word is bond when I say..I never read your thread, I don't click on bullshit.
Oh boi. You just unleashed a shit ton of USUC vitriol if I feel like it.
I might take this up when I’m done flossing later.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russian forces move within 9 miles of Kyiv's city center: Pentagon Ukraine update

The Pentagon has been providing daily updates on the Russian invasion of Ukraine and Ukraine's efforts to resist. The Russian forces closest to the heart of Kyiv are coming from the northwest, in the area of the Hostomel Airport. Since Wednesday, these troops fought their way three miles closer, bringing them within roughly nine miles of the city center, according to the official. The airport is only about five miles as the bird flies from the outer city limits.Two parallel lines of advance from the northeast are also making progress on their push to the capital, the closest of these troops now about 25 miles from the center of Kyiv.

Click Here For Full Story

jack

He needs to be reminded that there's been no delivery of said Hummer EV and won't be til October or later.

From what Devilman says, he probably gets about 15mph in that rusted out junker he calls a car.

Did you also know there are no charging stations for that vehicle built yet? Ask around.

Busted again, as usual. He'll do anything to get us to reply, even getting his own thread trashed with his lies.

From the Hummer Website "The Hummer EV will go on sale in fall, 2021, and at first only the most expensive Edition 1 model will be available; less expensive trims will come into the picture starting in late 2022.

Remember, he said he had the least expensive one because he "didn't need all those extras"

This is how you catch a liar, which I enjoy doing especially with this piece of trash black bastard

jack

Imagine, not being able to discuss what's really happening in current events in the world so you have to make up a useless stupid thread about NOTHING, and insult another poster in the process.

You're a useless cunt wilson. I hope you die.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Putin's reported arrest of Russian intel official shows frustration with progress of Ukraine invasion: expert

Russian President Vladimir Putin has reportedly placed one of his top intelligence officials on house arrest, a move that one expert tells Fox News Digital would bsign that he is seeking to shift blame for a Ukrainian invasion that U.S. intelligence believes has not gone according to plan. The Federal Security Service, known as FSB, is Russia’s top security and counterintelligence apparatus. One former U.S. intelligence officer tells Fox News Digital that the move signals Putin’s dissatisfaction with his intelligence community’s assessment of the Ukrainian invasion. "It means that Putin is angry and recognized that he was not provided with accurate intelligence," Rebekah Koffler, a former U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency agent and author of "Putin's Playbook: Russia's Secret Plan to Defeat America", told Fox News Digital about the significance of the report.

The Question

Eternal
Well, Crackfoot has lost his entertainment value. He's like a witless animal squatting knee deep in a rancid puddle of his own shit. Ordinarily, the humane thing to do when you see a dumb animal suffering the way he is, is to put it down. Looks like Crackfoot will receive no such mercy.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Trump says he was 'surprised' that Putin invaded Ukraine because he 'thought he was negotiating'

surprised" when Putin invaded Ukraine.​

"I thought it was a tough way to negotiate but a smart way to negotiate," said Trump. Last month, Trump praised Putin's justification to invade Ukraine as "genius" and "savvy. "Former President Donald Trump said he was "surprised" when Russian President Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine, according to an exclusive interview with David Drucker of The Washington Examiner.​

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russia-Ukraine war latest: Biden calling Putin a war criminal is ‘unforgivable rhetoric’, says Kremlin – live

LIVE – Updated at 20:42
Russian forces ‘purposefully and cynically destroyed’ the building, say local officials; Nato countries stand firm on decision not to impose no-fly zone over Ukraine.

20:42
A poorly doctored video showing Ukraine president Zelenskiy publicly surrendering to Russia’s demands was circulating widely today, causing experts to worry that more sophisticated deepfake videos could soon emerge, reported Reuters.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Russia bombed a Mariupol theater with 'Children' sign outside — but shelter survived

A glimmer of good news has emerged in Mariupol, where survivors are being pulled out of a theater that was being used as a shelter — and which was hit by a Russian airstrike on Wednesday. A bomb shelter beneath the large theater survived intact, according to Ukrainian member of parliament Sergiy Taruta. After hours of uncertainty in which rescue crews worked to remove rubble and debris, he said in a social media post, people were finally being brought safely out of the shelter. "People come out alive!" Taruta wrote, according to a translation by former Ukrainian diplomat Olexander Scherba. Taruta is a former governor of Donetsk, the region that includes Mariupol.The city council of Mariupol says that despite ongoing shelling, it's still trying to rescue people from the ruins of the city's Drama Theater, NPR's Lauren Frayer reports.