Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USUC (Username at Mock) is searching the forums

Ha ha! Not even close. You said you were leaving to contemplate your hairy navel or something and I busted you logging in time and time again during your supposed 3 day hiatus.

I've never done a "farewell cruel TK post", dummy. No comparison.

Now just shut up and return to entertaining me with Mr. Looney Tunes. Thanks!

I never did a farewell post either. I withdrew when it became clear SOMEONE at your little failboard outed Ant's PI for Flag all giftwrapped and everything. I was busy communicating with someone about what happened and suddenly I had my very own aging soccermom stalker. Ever get that camera unwelded from your forehead, or is it still permattached?

I know it was just your little way of begging me to come black, just like several other "dummies" in that thread.

Shit's unravelling, whether you are aware of it or not. Someone over there is going to get outed, and not in a way they like either :bigass:

6418.imgcache.jpg

Someday we'll be sitting across from each other at a table. What will be cool is when I get up and smash you so hard in the face that you topple backward in your chair, hitting the floor.

Gear sucking up to Duchess....

Special Request/Suggestion

Dear Duchess,

First let me say how great you look. Have you lost weight? And those jeans look great on you. Very sexy. How old are getting to be these days like 28?

Anyhow

Can we maybe talk about having a special NSFW sub for those of us who may or may not occasionally visit some of the less-then-bright corners of the 'net? Obviously nothing illegal/actionable but clearly understood to be no-holds-barred...

And just let me say that is a wonderful perfume you're wearing. Smells expensive mmmm.

Regards,

Gear

suck suck suck......................

Someday we'll be sitting across from each other at a table. What will be cool is when I get up and smash you so hard in the face that you topple backward in your chair, hitting the floor.
Guess you better hope I'm Gear then. Donovan's close enough to drive there from what I hear.

Guess you better hope I'm Gear then. Donovan's close enough to drive there from what I hear.

Guess you better go fuck yourself then. Doesn't matter who you are, that post was directed at Joel and no one else.

The sound of his head hitting the floor like a hot kiss at the end of a wet fist would truly be one of the sweetest sounds there is.

Not to mention how comfortable his neck would be when I'm resting my knee on it, tough guy.

My dog just puked. Niiiiiiiiice. At least it was on the hardwood floor versus the carpet.

She would have ate it back up but I made her go outside.

Carry on.

shouldnt feed him table scraps dummy.

Sort of like that. I usually feed her a mix of two dry foods. She ran out so I went to buy her food and they were out of one of the two that I usually purchase so I bought an entirely different brand and mixed it with the other "usual". I should have introduced it more slowly I guess.

Now, back to that letter...:\