Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USUC (Username at Mock) is searching the forums

Someday we'll be sitting across from each other at a table. What will be cool is when I get up and smash you so hard in the face that you topple backward in your chair, hitting the floor.

Guess you better go fuck yourself then. Doesn't matter who you are, that post was directed at Joel and no one else.

The sound of his head hitting the floor like a hot kiss at the end of a wet fist would truly be one of the sweetest sounds there is.

Not to mention how comfortable his neck would be when I'm resting my knee on it, tough guy.

Funny that it's only when I point out that you and flag are the same person you start getting all manly with threats of physical violence. Speaking of which:
Mentalist said:
Threatening actual bodily harm against people in a way that can be deemed to be serious. This is one of those 'you know it when you see it.' It will be up to the staff to decide if a threat is serious or some one just said they want to punch Lady Gaga. Threatening harm on others according to the qualifiers I just pointed out will end up in you getting banned as well.

Do not bring any real life legal issues you may be having on to this board in any form. This means (and I'll simply quote mm here)
Do not claim someone here is phoning you. Do not threaten to sue them, don't threaten to call the police on them, don't claim to be phoning someone, don't claim someone is suing you, don't claim someone sent the police to your door.... IF it involves any kind of legal or harassment issue, DO NOT bring it on this board. Settle it off the board any way you need to but quit dragging it here. If you threaten to shut down this board or cause me any legal problems or threaten to cause me legal problems, say goodbye.

/bows

:tickle tickle:

What do you call 20 soccer moms standing ear to ear in a circle?

I must have high standards, I thought Dick and Cracker were a pestilence and I seldom (never) found either one funny.

Yep. You have to figure it all comes from who's running the show the kind of quality of poster you end up with. Look what's happened over there.

Nope. And unfortunately, Cracker hasn't been there for weeks. I think she stopped posting even before you were ban hammered.

She made a couple comments (as did sally) after the fact about leaving as a result of the arbitrariness of all that. I got screencaps of that particular part of whatever thread it was.

She made a couple comments (as did sally) after the fact about leaving as a result of the arbitrariness of all that. I got screencaps of that particular part of whatever thread it was.

I'd like to see those, I have a hard time believing Cracker would ever disagree with Duchess about anything, she seemed pretty firmly wedged up her ass.

Im curious about something User. Who gave you so much rep?

You certainly didnt "earn" it. I don't care at all, just a curiosity how someone who has 150 posts could have rep worth 1300 posts with every one getting green?

I must have high standards, I thought Dick and Cracker were a pestilence and I seldom (never) found either one funny.

Big surprise there. Could that be because both of them called a 50 y/o woman stupid for posting a full, nude frontal pic? And to add to it, they weren't exactly flattering in their critique of said picture.

I imagine that plays in to it just a tiny bit.

If it helps though, I found you funny sometimes too.

I thought it was a great shot. At least it didn't have a camera welded to her forehead. I just don't get why Dique was so piqued about it?

Im curious about something User. Who gave you so much rep?

You certainly didnt "earn" it. I don't care at all, just a curiosity how someone who has 150 posts could have rep worth 1300 posts with every one getting green?

Fuck if I know. I don't really pay attention to that stuff. Is that the green bars on the left?

I know Donovan gave me some credits at some point so I could use those little smilies in the comment's box but I haven't taken the time to "spend them" (however you do that) to access those smilies.

I've got better things to do this minute but if it's in my cp, I'll go check if it makes you feel better (and maybe figure out those smilies) a little later. Hopefully someone has told me how to get the mobile version too (assuming there is one) so I can take care of that as well.

Big surprise there. Could that be because both of them called a 50 y/o woman stupid for posting a full, nude frontal pic? And to add to it, they weren't exactly flattering in their critique of said picture.

I imagine that plays in to it just a tiny bit.

If it helps though, I found you funny sometimes too.

I've been called stupid by better than them. :P

I can't believe some of the women at Mock were actually telling Dick he's a good looking guy after he posted the shirtless photo. Jesus Christ.

This is the photo that made Cracker and Dick insane. Big fucking deal. I'm old and overweight and I'm comfortable with my body.

6433.imgcache.jpg