Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USUC (Username at Mock) is searching the forums

the battlin gnome said:
The internetz is serious bizness, for some people tuff guy

Donovan join date May 2005, total posts :7337
Jack join date May 2005, total posts: 71000.

I would have to agree with your assessment that for some the internet is indeed serious business.

Does post count indicate levels of seriousness? He could just be a spammer.

Spammers only wish they had his kind of output. That's all intanet feuds. 10000 posts a year for seven years, NOT counting multiple duals, karma comments, and those periods of time he was banzored or in exile. That's 900 posts a month give or take.

Now factor in the dozen or so OTHER boards he frequents. Assuming similar involvement in even 5 other boards: RH, TKR, RC, the Topix boards, and internet addicts dot com, for example. That's 50 thousand posts a year. AGAIN< not counting duals, alts, karma comments or shared accounts. Also not counting boards he dallied at like Mock. If we generously call that another ten thousand, his output in toto is 60k per year, 5,000 per month, 1250 posts a week or just under TWO HUNDRED POSTS PER DAY. EVERY DAY.

Teenaged texters think that's excessive.

I don't, he's been acting like a stalker ex-girlfriend ever since he got bant from Mockforums so I thought I'd amuse myself at his expense for a while. Jack has a hard time letting go of things.

Plus he wants to beat up my kneecaps, so there's that.

No biggie, he just spent the last couple days thinking I was someone else so I was rubbing his nose in it a little.

Are you the same Vader who hung out with the foam knights or someone new?

I didn't say it was good or bad, I was 'mocking' his earlier posting style that got everyone so concerned that gear had his account.

Seemed funny at the time.

Thoughtful? Is that a bad thing? He ponders before he posts. I see that as a good thing.

Although, I'd really like him to post a full, frontal nude thread on a whim. :smfcool: Yessss.....

He's got quite a pooch, I dunno about that.

I thought Dono's "voice" was off. You know, if you're gonna let someone else use your account, at least the poser should write like you to keep the illusuory scam going.

So, is it really 'Gear -- our former resident alpha male? if true, I would swoon and seek my fainting couch, but it feels too weird to do so based on Fake-Dono's recent posts. I liked Real-Dono's posts before he went all soap box derby preachy and finger wagging, but I was never "attracted" to him in THAT way. He was just not "alpha" enough. *sigh* Well, off to read yet another romantic military, gun-toting, muscle bound hunky alpha male book. *SIGH*

Tom Cruise -- alpha male? Not on his best days. He hasn't the ability to act that alpha male character convincingly. (No surprise there.) Cruise's nose always reminds me of a pre-pubescent tween trying to grow into his nose.

Not to mention Reacher's about 6'5" and Cruise is 5'6". Assholes.

The novels are fun though if you like that kind of thing. Another sexy fictional character is Lucas Davenport in the "Prey" novels by John Sandford. Also violent.