Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USUC (Username at Mock) is searching the forums

For fifty, you're not doing bad at all. Even at thirty, that physique is better than the average of Americans.

Sounds like Mock Forums is housing some trolls. Haters gonna hate, amirite?

Fucking bigoted hypocrites.

This is the photo that made Cracker and Dick insane. Big fucking deal. I'm old and overweight and I'm comfortable with my body.

6433.imgcache.jpg

I could have sworn there was one that included your v-jay once, lol.

is there a vomit smiley? That would be like fapping to Gear in his ridiculous purple version of his "angry" avatar.

Sounds like Mock Forums is housing some trolls. Haters gonna hate, amirite?

Fucking bigoted hypocrites.

Men are the fucking hypocrites. I didn't see a lot of kudos for Sanchez (from the men) when he posted his package at RH.

If you think it's so cool to post up some nudes, please do so. If you don't do that, why not? You think it's cool when someone else does it so does that make you "uncool" because you don't?

I want naked pictures from everyone immediately! If not, please explain WHY you don't post your nackie pics.

Thanks!

Sanchez was booed off A/ because most of us knew he was a alt account of a complete asshole and B/ Cody had already made posting cock pics there totally gay, with his cock posting spree of 2011, gay.

Men are the fucking hypocrites. I didn't see a lot of kudos for Sanchez (from the men) when he posted his package at RH.

If you think it's so cool to post up some nudes, please do so. If you don't do that, why not? You think it's cool when someone else does it so does that make you "uncool" because you don't?

I want naked pictures from everyone immediately! If not, please explain WHY you don't post your nackie pics.

Thanks!

You liked his dick shot a LOT, as I recall.

"Why, you two faced...!!! No, really. I just noticed your avatar has two faces. Is that a hat or a deformity? Or a deformed hat? Have you ever seen 'Freaks'"?

And here I thought it was a cocky Johnny Reb hat.

Now it's a gnome boxer gettin ready to throw down with a tuff guy. Like it?

You're right, and Battery too. Remember Battery?

Holy fuck, there was a piece of work.

Someday we'll be sitting across from each other at a table. What will be cool is when I get up and smash you so hard in the face that you topple backward in your chair, hitting the floor.

make sure you bring a step ladder so you can reach his face

this is hilarious

a 4 foot, fat 60 year old human pustule threatning violence from behind his PC monitor, to someone he'll never meet

you got to be the biggest most pathetic pussy on the net, Vap