*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Duals have always been an unspoken understanding. The understanding that you can have them if you're not a dick. Duals have been banned here before. They'll be banned again. Hell, before they cleaned the banned userlist, I had a few duals that had been singled out. This trend is nothing new and ever-debated.
OK now I have to step in, if only because I watched Bill O'Reilly tonight and I get twitchy when I see untruths being spun. Where are you getting this stuff? You're making it up as you go along.

Duals have been banned when a primary user was banned, including his/her IP(s). Otherwise, we DC the accounts. THAT is how we amuse ourselves and remain (a shell of) a free-speech board. Sometimes we DC forever, which seems like a ban to to rank and file. But banning IS an all-or-nothing deal here.

What you did, other admins haven't done before in the post-vB era. That is, unless they were making a grand kamikaze gesture before stepping down or being fired.

I'm not looking for your head on a platter, I'm just making sure you understand that TK admins with any kind of shelf life have actually operated under an agreed set of policies. Menty hasn't been around much since taking over so this has dragged out longer than it should have. But I hope we get some resolution to this so that users can come away with concrete expectations about how they will be dealt with if they walk around with a full pantload, stinking up the joint. The way you semi-banned NAP was a left turn for us.

Believe me, I only get involved in any of this crap when I absolutely have to. Otherwise, I'm only here to push buttons at other people's behesteses. And to make sure the Mine Field doesn't get smacked around again. ;)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
4 Conchaga :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IRMLoAVoj7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IRMLoAVoj7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think you're being a dick about all this, can I become an admin and then ban you because I want to?

Wow, I'm getting serious deja vu from this :cough:hypocriticalpost:cough:

It is remarkable that the two of you stayed up all night just to act like this.

Wouldn't fucking have been a better use of your time? Maybe not.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
If it's about Blackfoot posting RL info, or breaching the forum rules, then he should be banned wholly, not partially.

If it's about him being annoying, banning his duals because he/they annoy you is pretty weak.

Either way, the ban doesn't make much sense, and is a typical case of an message board moderator/admin flexing his e-muscles.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Moreover, J&L did post pictures of users stolen from facebook, and was not banned.

It's just that J&L is herded within the TK community, whereas the cupcakeer is scorned. It was never about the "rules".

Conchaga, you could have said that you banned the dumb fuck's duals because you can and because it's fun, and hardly anyone would have disagreed with the ban, but trying to hide behind the forum rules to make it seem as if it's "I'm an admin just doing his job. Read the forum rules. It's nothing personal." is laughable.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Con, first of all, you know I like you bigtime, and I'm not a troll, AND I couldn't give a flying fuck about Blackfoot, so sure as shit I don't serve any malignant agenda here by opposing your actions. Keep that in mind pls.

No, banning him is too easy. I want to break him. I'd much rather torture him by taking away the only tools he has (besides his stupidity) to troll people with. Not being able to use his multiple personalities will likely drive him over the cliff. Imagine putting a schizophrenic patient with major OCD in an asymmetrical room with no doors or windows and filled with mud.

I apologized to you before because I honestly thought you banned the duals as some sort of action against Blackfoot crossing the line by posting RL info. I still think that's one of the few reasons why people should be banned, even or, maybe, especially at a troll board. We have to have some clear written rules, otherwise we open the door to every psychopath there is. And with banning, I mean banning the main AND the duals, not merely DC'ing somebody.
Problem is - you clearly express that this is not what it's all about. You use your admin powers to troll.
I don't care if someone else did it before you. See, Troll Kindom means something to me, I've never seen a board with more freedom for their posters while at the same time remaining within the limits of what I constitute as 'socially sane'.
I want it to stay that way. Do you have any idea how much the blatant racism and White Power trash annoy me? (Not to mention the fact that there is a slight chance that I am already on some German shit list for posting with people who deny the reality of the Holocaust. Yes, Germany is strange like that.) I don't complain, or leave, or try to 'do' anything about it because a) that's the way of TK, b) most of those posts are troll bait, anyway, and c) I ferociously believe in Freedom of Speech and the right for every poster to behave like a prick, as long as they obey the ToS. And that, my love, is the reason why I don't want admins or mods to DC or ban duals/posters just to fuck them deep in the neck.

I'm obsessed with removing and lmiting the retards
I know it's out of context, but anyway: who are you to decide what should happen to the retards? Don't you see how that opens the door to complete admin fuckery? What if one of the other admins think that posters you deem worthy to be here are retards and annoying? Would you be ok with their duals being banned?
Now, I am all for getting rid of retards, don't get me wrong. I just don't want people to use admin powers to achieve that.
Charles has put my info on his personal blog, another blog site, and his message board.

Once again: You are concerned that he posted your/jack's/your friend's RL info? Ban him. Better yet, ask the board owner to ban him, so nobody could scream admin abuse.
Any other reason you stated does in any way constitute a reason to use the admin buttons imo. Jack does a fine job without them, and so did you in the past.

I have absolutely no intention of stepping down for the complaints given. So far it's been one half-assed complaint and two baits from TK old-timers. So, to clarify my earlier statement: If the general populace has a major issue with what I have done, I'll quit. So far, judging by the karma I've racked up in this thread alone, I'd say most everyone is happy with my inaugural gift... Even if they don't exactly agree with my ethics.

I have absolutely no intention to ask you to step down. What I am asking you to do is to see the problem with using your admin power the way you have and to stop doing it.
The sad irony is that you have achieved to lure Blackfoot out of hiding and provoke him to reply coherently. You have no idea who fucking awesome I would have found it if you had only achieved it by 'simple' trolling. Unfortunately, the end does not justify the means, at least not in my book.

Well, he abused his privelege and it was revoked. Nowhere in the rules does it say that users are allowed to create as many duals/socks as they want. It also mentions nothing about using those accounts to act like a dick. Charles confessed in this thread that his motive was disruption. Aside from the rules tap-dancing he does, the disruptive crap is specifically disallowed by the rules.
Just because the US constitution doesn't say that the US citizens are allowed to eat doesn't mean you gotta starve to death.
You know, fuck, if anybody else would have stated the above, you'd be one of the first to point out that, hello, this is a troll board. Disruption and acting like a dick actually is a raison d'être at TK. The most that should happen is that the threads are moved, (which was already being done IIRC).

Duals have always been an unspoken understanding. The understanding that you can have them if you're not a dick. Duals have been banned here before. They'll be banned again. Hell, before they cleaned the banned userlist, I had a few duals that had been singled out. This trend is nothing new and ever-debated.
Um, no. Duals are accepted at TK. Period. No strings attached.

Now let's get ourselves some nice, unsuspecting mb to troll.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, and to avoid TL;DR:
here's the Cliff's Notes:

1) Officially complain about Blackfoot posting RL info and have him banned

2) Do not troll by using admin powers

3) Duals do not have to behave

4) Let's fuck or something

Seph

Retired Account
i will take option 4 please ily...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^:bigass:

Oh and may I pls have admin powers so I can edit the atrocious spelling and grammar errors in post #191 pls?
kthxbai

jack

She banished users to Daycare she didn't like? Oh wait, you're just sputtering like you always do.

No, she deleted posters posts she didn't like. Levels of hypocrisy? Peel that motherfucking onion.

YOU banned users you didn't like, remember? Just before you "resigned"?

:bigass:

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
No, she deleted posters posts she didn't like. Levels of hypocrisy? Peel that motherfucking onion.

YOU banned users you didn't like, remember? Just before you "resigned"?

:bigass:
And here we go with the lying again. I wish there was a smiley for it or something.

For those of you who don't live in a fantasy world. If I recall correctly Caco had some threads selected she was going to move to the archive, but the server hiccuped and she somehow managed to delete them. It's also something that's happened before to mods. Dershocka accidentally merged a large number of threads as a result of a similar issue.

As for me. During my "resignation" I placed all the other admins into the regular users group. I never banned or Daycared any posters during that period.

Oh and Ily for admin!

jack

That's a lie Cow, and not the way it happened at all. But keep posting your version of this particular fantasy. I happened to be talking to her on MSN when it went down and my memory of the exchange was it was "accidentally deliberate".

It isn't any wonder why either of you had your admin CP priv revoked after all, (just my opinion) and still don't have them back.

jack

We won't even talk about your first modship "Bizarre Bazaar"

really, you're one to talk :D

jack

Oh, and I forgot the most important thing, she didnt even have AdminCP priv at the time, she was using YOUR priv fucking around. Not only admin abuse, some of the first admin nepotism that occurred.

Now, shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
That's a lie Cow, and not the way it happened at all. But keep posting your version of this particular fantasy. I happened to be talking to her on MSN when it went down and my memory of the exchange was it was "accidentally deliberate".
Then I'll wait and let her tell you you're full of shit too.

It isn't any wonder why either of you had your admin CP priv revoked after all, (just my opinion) and still don't have them back.
Oh I'm sure I'm way down the list after the stunts I pulled, but we have to fucking many mods and admins right now anyway. Especially considering how light moderation is supposed to be.

We won't even talk about your first modship "Bizarre Bazaar"

really, you're one to talk :D
I didn't even have mod privileges then.

The staff didn't hand modships out like candy back in those days.
Oh, and I forgot the most important thing, she didnt even have AdminCP priv at the time, she was using YOUR priv fucking around. Not only admin abuse, some of the first admin nepotism that occurred.
I added her to the admin group myself.

Now, shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
If you weren't such a pathological liar I wouldn't have to correct you so often.