*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
there aint nothing wrong with smoking weed anyway fishstick. polish my shoes or STFU!

Yeah, I keep wondering about that aspect of the finger pointing myself. Fishniggers got a pic on his own blog page of him sitting in his (repossessed) Hummer illegally downing a 40.

I love the idea that he's guiltier himself of the very things he accuses others of.

Seph

Retired Account
Hypocrisy is whats for breakfast

Seph

Retired Account
^Right there Bickendan^.

Conchaga admits to being high while posting at TrollKingdom

dickhead read properly he says " i *MAY* have been high or DRUNK " not i was definately stoned out my mind u ignorant porchie twat.

jack

What I love even more is the way he runs and hides. See him search out and hide behind anything that even remotely agreed with what he thinks is his pov? He doesn't realize the standard he's being held to "in his defense" but I'm pretty sure everyone else does.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah, I keep wondering about that aspect of the finger pointing myself. Fishniggers got a pic on his own blog page of him sitting in his (repossessed) Hummer illegally downing a 40.

I love the idea that he's guiltier himself of the very things he accuses others of.

Another lie by the dirty old man. Keep trolling dawg. Its not enough that "NAP" no longer exist and you're still weeping like a bitch.

jack

WTF you mean by that chubbyman? LOL you only see what you want to see. I didn't ask Greg to do any of that shit, and I stuck up for the idea that it was actions like those that lead to giving you some credence, even though you are the most RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER TO EVER POST AT TK.

So, please....try to keep up, k?

aeommai

cookie?
it's not EVEN "in his defence", it's "i know he's mentally retarded, BUT i hate you more for x reason so i'm going to tell you you're retarded instead."

CEEJAY i have a serious question though, i hear your business makes 500,000-1 million dollars, i don't believe it. is any of that nonsense true?

conchaga are you going to retire or can we agree you saying you'd resign was bs :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WTF you mean by that chubbyman? LOL you only see what you want to see. I didn't ask Greg to do any of that shit, and I stuck up for the idea that it was actions like those that lead to giving you some credence, even though you are the most RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER TO EVER POST AT TK.

So, please....try to keep up, k?

Your the one who's getting pimp slapped daily. Moan and bitch. Moan and bitch. That's what "TK" will remember when your gone.

jack

I'm down with that.

ALSO LAST THING, the ED article on blackfoot had a link to bunch of random info on his business, what's that about his business making 500 000-1 million dollars?

that's all nonsense right? i can't with a straight face believe he who is down with New Age Posting can make that much money.

You follow those links, you'll come across the shit I'm talking about in the way he slanders me using shopped pictures and pretty much the most derogatory language you could imagine.

That site has the Hummer pic of him drinking the 40 I mentioned elsewhere.

jack

and if he took it down and denies it exists (which he did elsewhere I believe) he's in for a rude surprise. Which he'll find out about in just a few days.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
it's not EVEN "in his defence", it's "i know he's mentally retarded, BUT i hate you more for x reason so i'm going to tell you you're retarded instead."

aeommai, if you had a nickle for evrey time "Jack" called someone retarded you'll be rich. What's funny is he probably gets a good laugh after he posted that.

CEEJAY i have a serious question though, i hear your business makes 500,000-1 million dollars, i don't believe it. is any of that nonsense true?

If you refer to me as "The New Jack", I'll answer that.

conchaga are you going to retire or can we agree you saying you'd resign was bs :)

Go head Conchaga, do that damn thang man
:popcorn:

Seph

Retired Account

aeommai

cookie?
i saw a shopped pic, the one about jews and blacks! i even commented on the sickass mustache you had going on, i think.

cj, as the one of the "new blood" in tk, who hadn't heard of jack until he started posting this last little while, all the NAP drama showed me is that...well it didn't really show anything. you have YET to make jack look like an idiot. you've got to work on your skills as a "troll."

maybe TrollValhalla is your place to be cj!

jack

OMG I think I just pissed myself I'm laughing so hard.

Conchaga I have to tell you, this may be the Thread Of The Year

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You follow those links, you'll come across the shit I'm talking about in the way he slanders me using shopped pictures and pretty much the most derogatory language you could imagine.

That site has the Hummer pic of him drinking the 40 I mentioned elsewhere.

Is it slander? I only posted pictures of you that were available at either "Comicon" or "TrollKingdom". Like the most recent. I haven't published that one yet.

They been there since what, 2006? Fuck off prick, you ain't got shit. Your just in your whiny mode at the moment.

Up Top.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
i saw a shopped pic, the one about jews and blacks! i even commented on the sickass mustache you had going on, i think.

cj, as the one of the "new blood" in tk, who hadn't heard of jack until he started posting this last little while, all the NAP drama showed me is that...well it didn't really show anything. you have YET to make jack look like an idiot. you've got to work on your skills as a "troll."

:popcorn: I'm not a troll.

maybe TrollValhalla is your place to be cj!

I'm a member of "TrollValhalla". I retired my handle there. I craeted a hot mess at "TrollValhalla"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Answers to the questions:

1. Why?
A: Although he never succeeded at finding my address, he did find the address of someone I care about. He, in my opinion, took the joke too far. I never released any info about him that he didn't divulge himself.
2. Did I out any duals?
A: No. Sarek did that when he DC'd the NAP clan last year. Also, Charles so thoughtfully listed his duals in the NAP usergroup he created, and I deleted.

Other reasons for canning his duals are as follows:
* Repeatedly spamming SF under the guise of duals
* Repeatedly sharing personal info that wasn't available for public consumption on TK.

I do understand that this is something that he was singled out for and only serves to make unpopular for this decision. However, I really don't care. TK will be better off for this. As missmanners has pointed out on several other occasions, this board is a refuge for trolls, who have been shunned by other boards, and allows them to express themselves freely, BUT it is not a place to continue harrassment of others.

Also, duals are welcome on TK. Most of the time duals are used to a specific, benign purpose. Such as the case of Dual and the badlands. Illy, if you're going to criticize Dual for his antics, don't leave out Marquis, Mirah, Pickle, and others. They're all guilty of using duals to manipulate things to their advantage. The big difference between what they do and what Charles continues to do is that they aren't really harming anyone and they aren't trying to publicize private info on others.

If people have a real problem with me limiting his posting to one account, I'll release all his duals, and resign my position. No joke.

In all fairness, I took the high ground by not IRL trolling him to dust. Which I have every capability of doing. He is still free to post here. Under the caveat that he does so with one account, and stops tap-dancing on the rules.

Now, if there are no more questions, I'd like to get back to waiting for the fireworks to really start.

:popcorn:

100% un-approved.

jack

Is it slander? I only posted pictures of you that were available at either "Comicon" or "TrollKingdom". Like the most recent. I haven't published that one yet.

They been there since what, 2006? Fuck off prick, you ain't got shit. Your just in your whiny mode at the moment.

Up Top.

so see for yourself aeommi, they DO exist, and he freely admits to hosting them. For over four years now he's deliberately paid to host that slander. He's been asked more than once to take it down politely, after everyone else that has been asked has. Look what he's saying above "in his defense"

Who's the fucking idiot?

Anyway I'm done with this bullshit, he can say or do whatever he likes, I've shown his true face to the folks here, and I'm off to the Badlands :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
so see for yourself aeommi, they DO exist, and he freely admits to hosting them. For over four years now he's deliberately paid to host that slander. He's been asked more than once to take it down politely, after everyone else that has been asked has. Look what he's saying above "in his defense"

Who's the fucking idiot?

Anyway I'm done with this bullshit, he can say or do whatever he likes, I've shown his true face to the folks here, and I'm off to the Badlands :D

My blog is open to the public since 2003. Its a known fact that photo shop pictures of you were there nutsack.

You've been there pretty often "Jack". Why the fuck are you all gitty?

Seph

Retired Account
what a waste of sperm u ar charles...